Kamikaze Sunday Server now Open

Heya folks

Just a quick drop by to let everyone know that I've created an Open Internet server that I'm hosting. Appropriately titled Kamikaze Sunday. :D

I've made it a Gold server seeing as we'll have to use exports of our characters and that some of us may have to use old exports that can't reach Platinum. This is happening of course because of the recent trouble with none of the normal servers being available.

The server is not password protected, I kinda felt sorry for all the people in the lobby in desperate need of a server so it might be a little busy when you arrive.

Oh and there's a bit of a trick to this... You'll have a small window of time to join the Kamikaze Sunday server. After about 15 seconds servers begin to disappear. They are still there you just can't see them. Very strange, haha. If you miss the window then logout and login back in and that'll refresh the list and give you another chance.

Get that trigger finger ready! :lol:

Sorry for double post, got into Schot's game wooT! If you don't have an export for open of a gold toon please go here:

Download SIF Toons FOR UNDERWORLD ONLY

MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR TOONS BEFORE YOU INSTALL THESE! then just follow the instructions in that thread.

Have fun all :lol:

This was my second time playing in Softcore, and I just can't bring myself to do it a third time. I'd rather take the time off and wait on the possible server fix before trying Hardcore a third time.

Thanks Schot! I had a blast with you guys yesterday! *sigh* I might just have to get serious about making my characters live long enough to hit the levels you guys usually play at, otherwise I'll never see the fun bunch I hung out with last night :P

oh I dont about high levels.. most of us seem to lose a toon with regularity or rebuild one so we do hang out in silver and bronze a bit too (or atleast I do). Just lately we have been playing "try to catch up with Csaszar and his gang of level 216 toons"... *g*

Carolyn, we'll be having a server reset within the next few weeks so if you're patient enough then you are more than welcome to join the group as we start off at level 1. Surely getting to level 1 can't be that hard, right?

Ah it was a pleasure folks. :)

I might just keep this lil server going even now that the HC servers are back. Boy was it ever busy on my server yesterday, haha. It's kinda fun hosting a server and seeing how active it can be.

Oh and not to worry about when the Kamikaze will reset Carolyn. I'll be knocking on your door! :)