Free Sacred Plus&UW Keys available ?!

In cooperation with Ascaron or Take2 (I suppose) , the german magazine ''Computer Bild - Spiele'' recently bundled their actual mag with a version of sacred plus and underworld...

in order to play online, it seems like you can obtain free keys as long as available on their site - serial numbers for Plus&UW are sent via e-mail...

http://213.20.85.66/sacred/index.php

link for free Plus key

http://213.20.85.66/sacredunder/index.php

link for free UW key

note, that these keys seem to work only when you use them to register a new account on the german lobby...

to switch the lobbies, you have to open the settings.cfg file located in your sacred uw installation root-folder and change 2 entries:

NETWORK_LOBBY : sacreduwger.ascaron-net.com for the German UW lobby

NETWORK_LOBBYPORT : 7065 german Lobby port

NETWORK_LOBBY : sacredeng.ascaron-net.com for the Internat. UW lobby

NETWORK_LOBBYPORT : 7066 international Lobby port

you can also use the sacredvault account manager/selector to quickly change and and launching sacred without the need of retyping all the values,

one installation is sufficent for both lobbies, it doesn't matter whether you have the english, german or any other language version as long it is the same patch-version (2.28 or 2.29.13 working both fine)

Ah very cool Rotluchs. Thank you for sharing this information. :)

btw, I tried entering the German lobby with my international copy of sacred gold. Is this possible? I changed the setting you mentioned above and when I tried to log in it said:

Unkown Account!

Should I create a new account using the keys I have for the German servers?

Thanx!

Ah very cool Rotluchs. Thank you for sharing this information. :)

btw, I tried entering the German lobby with my international copy of sacred gold. Is this possible? I changed the setting you mentioned above and when I tried to log in it said:

Unkown Account!

Should I create a new account using the keys I have for the German servers?

Thanx!

in each case, you have to create a new account for the German servers, the old one from the international/english servers won't work..

you could try to create a new account for the german servers with the old keys (though I guess it wont work)

using 2 unused, fresh keys for a new account will definitely work,

so I guess that's the way to go at the end...

(you can create an account using the same nickname you have on intl servers if you want to - unless it's used by someone else already..)

note, that these keys seem to work only when you use them to register a new account on the german lobby...

Aaaye, so that's it?

I already tried to create an Account on the international Lobby, but it kinda didn't want to work...

Well well, now when will I see you Guys at my Home? :)

Just met Frosty a few Minutes ago ^^

Aaaye, so that's it?

I already tried to create an Account on the international Lobby, but it kinda didn't want to work...

Well well, now when will I see you Guys at my Home? :o

yeah!

they all have to come to our place now...

...if they dare to - :) ^^

Edited by Rotluchs

Nice home you guys have I just got the cd-keys and Logged on the German servers> THERE ARE MORE SERVERS than on the international side NOT FAIR well it looks like I will spend some time on their servers as well. See ya on the German servers account name is EvilMale for international servers and the German servers

Hi :viking:

Got the keys myself!

Rotluchs: your name will be included in the current night prayer. :viking:

you mean nameS , do you hehe...

it's because... I couldn't resist, check this - I had to add a few accounts to the ones I already had:

(found 'em all? :cry: )

hopelessbd5.th.jpg

:viking:

Edited by Rotluchs

Hi :viking:

Sure sure! :viking:

As soon as I manage to maintain more account selectors I would start a char at the german servers too - if thats possible ofc :viking:

Woohoo! Got mine set up!

~Arilaftia~

Im ready to Squeak loudly across the german servers!! :viking:

Edited by Arilaftia

Hi :D

... intitialising sequence .... complete ...

... creating account ... created ...

... accepting challenge ... done ...

... creating character ... created ...

xxxx error error xxxx

serious lvling detected

.... Danger ... Csaszar made a Dark Elf *sigh* again...

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to get the keys and ran into a little problem...I don't know any German and I wasn't sure where to go from the link that was posted. I really want to be able to go online and play the game. Unfortunately my codes from my game that I bought a while ago seem to already be in use. I sent to the sacred service people and gave them all the stuff they asked for now I'm waiting for the reply with the keys in it. I feel like the kid in the old Hunts commercial....Anticipa-a-ation it's making me wait! Well hopefully I will soon be able to get online and be able to commune with you peeps. From what I have read so far you all seem like a really cool group of folks....though some seem to be younger than I. :drool:

Hey Salguod. Welcome to FDM. This is one of THE best places on the net and I hope everything works out for you and you can get on the servers real soon. If you head to the bar your 1st drink is on me.

Hi there Salquod. :viking:

Here is what is said on the first link:

On this website you will receive a serial number

für das Spiel Sacred Plus. For the game Sacred Plus.

Zum Abrufen der Seriennummer geben Sie bitte Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an. To get the serial number, please enter your e-mail address.

And what is said on the second link:

für das Spiel Sacred Underworld. For the game Sacred Underworld.

Zum Abrufen der Seriennummer geben Sie bitte Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an. To get the serial number, please enter your e-mail address.

You'll need to put your email address in the boxes so that the serial numbers can be sent to you.

Hope that helps and welcome to DarkMatters. I totally agree with EvilMale. :)

P.s.

It has happened many times that the serial numbers need to be entered in reverse. Try entering your Sacred Plus number in the underworld field and the Underworld number in the Sacred Plus field. :unsure:

Oh hmmm. I wonder if it was a sort of first come first serve sort of deal... I haven't actually tried to use mine yet so now I'm wondering if mine will work. :)

Well the first one I got didn't work. The bad thing is you can't mail the same email address twice. Anyways, the second and third codes I got worked. The fourth and fifth didn't, but the sixth did. So I guess it's like 50/50 of you getting a new code. I made 3 accounts on the German side. I may be switching over there for a while, mostly because I lost most of my characters on the international side and thinking a restart could do me some good. Accounts are:

Griffman

Griffman 2

Griffman's Mule

Hey Salguod. Welcome to FDM. This is one of THE best places on the net and I hope everything works out for you and you can get on the servers real soon. If you head to the bar your 1st drink is on me.

going to try and see you there

Hi there Salquod. :viking:

Here is what is said on the first link:

für das Spiel Sacred Plus. For the game Sacred Plus.

And what is said on the second link:

für das Spiel Sacred Underworld. For the game Sacred Underworld.

You'll need to put your email address in the boxes so that the serial numbers can be sent to you.

Hope that helps and welcome to DarkMatters. I totally agree with EvilMale. :)

P.s.

It has happened many times that the serial numbers need to be entered in reverse. Try entering your Sacred Plus number in the underworld field and the Underworld number in the Sacred Plus field. :unsure:

I'm going back there now to see if I can get them do you need to get both because I have Sacred Plus which includes Underworld?

Well...I better try to get some before they are all gone since it seems that everyone is gonna be on the German servers instead of International therefore making the game die down even more, but hopefully I will be able to get on the German servers.

This is awesome!

StiCk_eM

Well the keys I got for the german server didn't work for me either :twitch: I'm beginning to wonder if I should have said Destiny instead of choice. :4rofl: Well it is now my purpose in life to play this game online in one way or the other :pirate::ninja::viking::paladin::gun2::D:mafia::butcher::superman::):tomato: Now I have my minions and we will ride in on our steeds :3lmao::ike: And victory shall be mine!! :evil: I think I'm going insane :oooo: