what in sacred makes you angry? i know what makes me angry

today I played and got my first HC player over level 30 and I played and had loads of fun then it happens it says >server has ended the session< and I lags I bit so it takes some time to press the ok button and when I stands there with that thingy over my char a orc shaman makes a meteor storm and my char die! I didnt think it will save because the server had ended the session but when I look at my chars my deamon is a ghost! now I have to start all over again :cow_white:

g2g I will get some level's

Im sorry Erling, the first one is the most painful. The servers do tend to play god with our chars, but hang in there, you will build back stronger and better than ever!! :cow_white:

Awww I am so sorry to hear that! That can be a huge pain... it is bad enough when your character dies because YOU take on too high level of an enemy or just too many of them... but when it is 100% not your fault it is just criminal! :cow_white:

Hi :viking:

Sorry to hear that :cry:

It would be a too long list to post everything "what makes you angry" in Sacred. Luckily listing everything what makes me happy would be also a very long list :). Actually a much longer list.

Hehe let me tell you the story of my ever first sacred char:

Ofc I started HC with my first char soon after the game originally came out. I discovered playing Hardcore at D2 and I wanted to try Sacred that way for the very first time. My new BM emerged at the island I got a party invitation I accepted then at the next second I was lying on the starter island dead and burned by invisible Dragon fire from hundred miles away. Discouraging eh? So I passed HC because of this for some time but luckily I found my way back long ago :viking:

Dont let yourself discouraged by such things! (hehe I remember how I whined when my beauty fell to a bug :viking:)

Gee you're not really having a good day huh?

Well I dunno if it will help, but yeah, sometimes, days go like that. I had a day I killed 2 of my highest chars.

I just stopped playing for the day and went downstairs to watch a movie :lol:

hehe the main thing is if I dont get a high level I cant play with u other guys on cami and stuff :D but I am working on a DE now I use a vampire as rune farmer for him now :lol:

Edited by Erling

I am using testosteron and poisen mist I was told it was good its curently level he is 4 and poisen mist is level 1 and testosterone is level 7 :)

edit: I wrote wrong so I fixed it

Edited by Erling