The Highscore pic thread

Hi :viking:

As you all know the official sacred High score (ladder) takes a pic of your char regulary.

Sometimes that pic can be a really good one or really funny. When I saw the one taken about my BM I thought it would be a nice idea to start this thread to collect pics you think funny or god looking enough.

OK here is the first one:

Librarian-1.jpg

(sorry to post it here but the topic had high score thread in its name :viking:)

thehe.. and yes, that's a nice pic as well..

however, high-score view is broken again lately, that's the reason why the ladder-ranking features the characters in kinda really strange and weired order..

(older chars have lower points than they should have, newer chars have too high points, and newest chars are too low ranked again...

too bad there is no more 'overall-long-term ranking' atm, and when you change the actually viewed month then changing back, you'll see a surprise too.. refresh-problem..)

but nevertheless - even if there weren't so many D.A.R.K'ers under the first 50.. D.A.R.K and (DA) still pwn , rocking all servers from bronze up to niob :viking:

Edited by Rotluchs

Oh great idea Csaszar. :D

I can't wait to put a pic up. Unfortunately I always seem to be facing away from the camera so I'll need to do some posing before posting. :)

I checked out the ladder, and both my Dwarf and WE are somehow in the top 100. I never expected that given that I can usually only play a few days a week and most of the time on the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...