SacredWiki Set Items Page

hollee god, I just saw this...it jumped in on me yesterday out of the blue. And the coolest thing is that SO many peeps have worked on this page! I think I see edits by pevil, llama, csaszar, gial and schot...

http://darkmatters.org/SacredWiki/index.ph...arri%27s_Secret

amarri1.jpg

amarri2.jpg

Renders, tables, content, formatting...all top notch... and a first class example of great collaborative effort.

Good job you guys!

Definitely SacredWiki featured article material!

:)

gogo

Wow, that page is looking really, really good. Congratulations to everyone who worked on it on a job well done.

Also those large images of the character I see on the set pages are looking awesome, how were they done?

Ah yup. That's the one. :P I'll see about creating a vid tutorial on the steps I took to make them in the near future. If that's even possible... Almost every render has a slightly different approach. Each one seems to have differing imperfections and can be tedious. Granted, it all depends on just how deep into the process you want to get. Maybe a quickie could be possible. I'll try that. :)

As for the set pages. Just WoW! That's a wiki page in action if ever I saw one. Awesome display of a combined effort. :blush:

Schot is waaaay too modest here -- look at the page history!

Indy, TimOfDoom, Llama8 and Nightwolfe made some early contributions but the major work is ALL his.

All I can say is Wow!