Sound issues resolved!

Arilaftia

Well for the last few months Ive been fighting my sound... the whole left side of sound wouldn't work.. In speakers or headphones.. even purchased a new pair just in case!... wasnt it.. I removed and reinstalled all my drivers, my music players as well as my fraps. I drove several dear friends crazy with.. Can you hear me now? How does this sound? :4rofl:

Well my desk is an antique hutch of sorts with a folding down front panel...

Picture035.jpg

well when leaning on it last night... the left sound came back!... I was startled.. I was amazed! :3lmao:

um seems the main wire to my speakers/ headphones got pinched ... I have full sound now!

Lesson learned... Check all the hardwares wires before messing with software! :3lmao:

Ah super! Wow, you must be so relieved. And your friends too! lol. Glad you got it all worked out and I'll certainly keep this in mind should my sound ever go wonky. :3lmao:

P.s.

Nice set up too. Check out those groovy glows! :4rofl:

Nice to see things resolved themselves lol :D

@ Schott: that's a Logitech G11 keyboard if I'm not mistaking... and a mouse pad with glow :) ...and USB hub...? I think I've seen them before...

Edited by Timotheus

Aww Thanks guys! :D

hehe Tim! Your right on the first two... but the 3rd is actually small black tree with blue lights on it! One of many strange things I enjoy having around to make me smile! :3lmao: Im looking for some blue light strips to run under the cubby there so I can get rid of the lamp... it casts too much light :D

Aww Thanks guys! :D

hehe Tim! Your right on the first two... but the 3rd is actually small black tree with blue lights on it! One of many strange things I enjoy having around to make me smile! :) Im looking for some blue light strips to run under the cubby there so I can get rid of the lamp... it casts too much light :D

No I meant the mouse pad... I'd swear it has an USB hub in it... At least the one I've seen anyway...

Hmm did some searching, theyre not the same lol I was thinking of this one:

342700-3659.jpg

A black tree huh? Lemme guess there were candles in it first? :3lmao:

Edited by Timotheus

Oh! haha Ok, Nope just a plain mouse pad, :4rofl: because the shelf is really uneven, a mouse wasn't comfy to run on it so this works great and blinks as well... Heres the link to it.. Light up Mouse pad

hahaha Naa! Im more of an incense person :4rofl: oh need to buy more too... haha thanks for the reminder! :)

If you're going for light strips... Why not make a setup with a few CCFL's? That way the light automatically comes on when you're on the pc... :)

Although LED's are better.. I mean, if you really need LIGHT there, because CCFL's only give a "glow"...

I'm glad you got this goin finally, Ari. I know what a drag it is to have stuff goin on screen with no sound. And the funny thing is, when looking at your pic the first thing I noticed actually was the tree lights and thought you has some black light action goin on!

:D

gotta love the glow

:D

gogo

:D oh ya!

Oh thank you Gogo! thats it! There are small black light strips sold here I could mount up under there... OOOOOh I know what I want for Christmas!! hahaha I love blacklights! :D

OooooooOOh :3lmao: thats just..... evol....wicked... Woof! :blush:

Thaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuu! :woot:

***Records site in multiple bookmarks just to be sure it doesn't get lost!!***

My husband was an electronic technician for the navy. One of the things they trained them to do when trouble shooting was to verify that the O-N-O-F-F switch was in the correct position... apparently many radio techs (those who break what elec tech have to fix) tended to have it in the wrong position and assume the machine was broken.

They actually trained them to check this in black box sims (black box, figure out why light on top doesnt come on, wiring inside can change to sim many diff faults and malfunctions) .... due to the high occurence in the field of this problem.