Ups n downs in uni9

This new status update is weird but working I guess. Does anyone know what happened to dowload though? I noticed he dropped over 550k points at least a few hours ago but I havent seen anyone else drop(like he crashed them or a HoF). Also I moved up to 22? How? I was 23 a few hours ago and no one moved up or down around me. Weird stuff...we're all doomed. :crazy:

yeh something seem to be wrong with the rankings. before the 0:05 update I was # 93 with 1,913,000 points but now am # 87 with 2,039,777 points. How did I gain that much points when I lost a lot because of my disastrous hof? come to think of it the rankings was already wrong the previous update because I have something like 2.1 million points then after hof # 98 if went down to 1.913 million or a lost of almost 200,000 points which would translate to a 200,000,000 damage inflicted on me. I only suffered 67,000,000 damage :crazy::D:)

Yeah, something isn't quite right with the rankings just now. I haven't really been paying attention to my points/rank as of late, but a couple of the other guys in TLA have had some strange changes, especially in fleet points.

Musta somewhat corrected since download is back to where he was...was to good to be true I guess

EDIT: and how bout that IPM range increase...are they tryin to tell us something? Muah ha ha (54 systems to my left and right now) :crazy:

Edited by locutus

I am guessing that it is update not per day, but longer.

So I was recently attacked, but instead of going down my ranking goes up. Must be the nanite that was done before the hit that didn't get counted.

Yeah something's funky. KILLERWHALE dropped from 19th ta like 32nd (which was good since I moved up ta 22 :P) but hes back up. The same thing happened with download-he dropped huge then came back I wonder whats triggering it. GREMLINS?!?

The day they release an update without a bug will be the day the interentz stop working and the cats take over!

Which will never happen, we all know Dogs eliminate cats before that occurs. :hugs:

The day they release an update without a bug will be the day the interentz stop working and the cats take over!

Which will never happen, we all know Dogs eliminate cats before that occurs. ;)

Dang! That means there will never be a bug free release :(

:) didn't that just happen the other day over in Asia and certain other country's when their cable got ripped up in the ocean?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, he is the only MOB that knows how to play. But obviously doesn't know how to play that well. Should have waited for recs. I do like TBH, but I am still happy that Nish got the DF. And also very happy to see Spanky's #1 finally get knocked out. :4rofl:

MOBs know how to play, a lot of them just don't have the time anymore due to changing RL situations. MAD had to leave to do military service, another got engaged, anothers kid took ill... They also don't post a lot of their HOFs. I was shocked when I went on their forums and just saw how many hits they were making.

MOBs know how to play, a lot of them just don't have the time anymore due to changing RL situations. MAD had to leave to do military service, another got engaged, anothers kid took ill... They also don't post a lot of their HOFs. I was shocked when I went on their forums and just saw how many hits they were making.

MAD doesn't count - he is retired. Just like BWM does not count for PurpleD because he is retired.

About the HoF's and excuses and forum: I really doubt the have more HoF's not posted then PAWNZ or NN. I doubt they even have a fourth. I had 100+ not posted, and alot of them were good ones too. ;) All alliances have people with changing RL situations. It is just a matter of what you can do and how much in the time you have. Another reason they don't know how to play is because they are not smart enough to build a good backup of mines so when they do have RL problems, they can let their mines do the work for a while. Playing well is not only making lots of hits and small HoF's and posting them on your forum, it is knowing how to save up res, and what to build. When I say know how to play, I mean overall skill, not just how you crash. I know some people think otherwise, but rank and ostat say more about a player then words can ever describe. Nevertheless, I will change what I said to be clearer. He is the only active MOB who knows how to play well. Better? :drunkards: