Looking for a font?

oooh, we loves fonts, nice find here Timo, are we allowed to use these fonts no sweat? No one's gonna show up at the door asking for money everytime I type out an E with their font?

:D

gogo

Yeah dafont is probably the most famous site... But typenow has quite a few free ones you can't find on dafont :bye:

And yes gogo, these are free. You can select paid fonts though.

Guess I'm a curmudgeon. There should be 4 fonts:

Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold-Italic.

Everything else is unnecessary complication -- and I work in the printing industry. Font issues are our number one problem with customer documents.

Bah Humbug!

Booooo! Tha Grinch who stole the fonts. :(

I love trying out new fonts for various projects and when the day comes that we can have custom fonts on the forum... Ooooooh boy! You better run for the hills gial, lol.

I can imagine eleborate fonts being a nightmare for printing though.

Obsession posted a pic in Sacred (a long time ago)--so I'm hoping it was him.... anyway, the font used inside Sacred was BEAUTIFUL.

The letters were beautifully curved, and the font was VERY clear.

I asked him about it, and he said that was just the font used in Windows.

I wish knew the name, because I still want that font... in Sacred. Wow. It was much better than the font we have in Canada.

Obsession posted a pic in Sacred (a long time ago)--so I'm hoping it was him.... anyway, the font used inside Sacred was BEAUTIFUL.

The letters were beautifully curved, and the font was VERY clear.

I asked him about it, and he said that was just the font used in Windows.

I wish knew the name, because I still want that font... in Sacred. Wow. It was much better than the font we have in Canada.

The font you mean is either Carolinga which was in the forum options... but not anymore it seems... or AntiquaSSK

to get them go to your sacred folder go to fonts then copy them both and paste them in C:\Windows\Fonts

:)

~Doom