First off I'd like to apologize for my long absence, especially without any warning. Really sorry guys...

I believe it is probably about time for me to be removed from the clan. I can't play Sacred anymore, and I rarely have the time or working computer to come check the forum. Please don't be offended, all of you are very kind and my situation has nothing to do with any of you. And even though this may sound very somber, I'm really ok, its just saying goodbye isn't ever really a happy thing is it? I wish the best of luck to all of you, and I hope D.A.R.K. continues to flourish.

Bye guys

well great hearing from you again Griff.

its sad to see you go but I realy hope you will be back for sacred 2, good you stayed for so long and just so you know I personly think you are one of the greatest person I played with in sacred.

wish all of the best for you and hope I see you again in sacred 2

It was an awesome run with you Griff, but hey, life comes along and grabs us on wild new adventures. I'm just glad and very happy you were here with us, and grateful for the time.

We will however be lookin for you when Sacred 2 comes out, and every once in a while do come around and just shout out or...bring poutine for the gang.

Cheers you and keep safe

:D

gogo

:sigh:

Oh needed time to process here,

Griff, I will miss you man! Your one of the first I ever played with in mp, brought me into WpC.. my partner in crime! The rants.. and ravs... and then came here together as well. Please know that no matter what happens or paths you take in this life you have a friend here who backs you 100% Please never forget that. Ill miss you very much and wish you the very best my dear dear friend. I hope you do stop by and its not the total goodbye, just a catch you later kinda thing.. cause goodbyes just suck, so.. um Catch you later.

:twitch: