Ikariam Game

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice map there masteff, I would however Suggest to all of you that you space out your towns a bit more from now on... enemies can find you more easily if you're so close knit, as you might have noticed I may have slighly longer travel times between my colo's they're also not on the same screen as my main, and I don't plan on getting a marble colony near any of my other colo's for security reasons ( those who played Ogame know all about target aquisition :)

on the bright side.. we do have a well spread alliance and we won't be a target easily, unless offcourse someone will go through the very tedious and boring job of scanning every island from 1.1 through to 99.99 which will come to 10k islands with 16 towns each... so 160k towns to check ... then again some ppl are genuinely nuts :):D

You are talking about me? :P

On sub-forum, I will file a request internally. But if you do catch gogo online by all means bug him dred. :devil:

Also, remember that for a non-officially sponsored game, the alliance name cannot be "DARK", a combination word of DARK however is fair game, Dark Ike, Dark ancient, etc...

As for security, sure I can lock this thread and hide it, but then no one but me and other mods will be able to see it. Requesting for a subforum is indeed the way to go. :P

For a secured forum though it gets tricky. Only fellowships can see secured section, for the game clan they are currently in. Example, Sacred fellowship member cannot see the Ogame secured section. Unless of course they are fellowship member on both games.

So it would be pointless to secured this thread atm. No one can see it! If anyone do need my power, just ask. :)

------------------

Back to Ike realm, I see the game clock. But it seems wrong to me, it lists my local time instead of GMT +1. Anyone else has problem with it or just me?

Well guys.......sorry........ but this game is just not my type of game. ;)

I wont be playing anymore so if someone wants what my town has they are welcome to it.

I have no idea though how to transfer stuff so if one of the more intellect able is interested, they are welcome to what I have or even take it over. :)

stubbs

Oh I'm very confused right now. Is this just a wording problem or is this a real attack? I'm so ready for my colonization in a few hrs. Faster if my raids turn up anything good.

It looks to be just my merchant ship coming back, but I wanna ask just in case.

ownattackvf6.jpg

Oh I'm very confused right now. Is this just a wording problem or is this a real attack? I'm so ready for my colonization in a few hrs. Faster if my raids turn up anything good.

It looks to be just my merchant ship coming back, but I wanna ask just in case.

Sometimes returning cargos appear in the troop movement screen. It's just a bug so ignore it. :)

Edited by Indy13

I guess it's about time to inform our 2 unknown alliance candidates(well allmost .. I think Indy allmost got intimate with that one guy ^^ )

that their application was rejected by a majority ... shall I keep it formal :) or direct ^^

formal:

Greetings,

As promised I will inform you on your previous request to ally yourself with our group, the decision has been made and will not be discusssed again, nor will any member of our group contact you when the request is denied, or be able to discuss the reasons with you.

Your request is Denied/Approved: Denied

By a Marginal/minority/majority Vote: Majority

have a nice life

Sacred Diplomat, DreDBanGeR

(this is an automated message)

Direct approach:

Your request is denied, You are now a target... HIDE!

take you're pick :)

Edit: I allways make that mistake.... ( one of the few in my otherwise near perfect anglais )

Edited by DreDBanGeR

As funny as the direct approach would be, the formal one would be fairer. ;)

Though I think that the new set of four waves already gave my "friend" a hint of what the asnwer is. :)

Edited by Indy13

Indy's right. If it was a real attack, there'd be a 2nd box below it w/ info about the attack (how many units (but not the type) and from what town).

If Stubbie doesn't have troops, we could take turns raiding his town until it goes inactive (of course the amount of loot depends on port and hall size).

Direct approach:
Your request is denied, You are now a target... HIDE!

Or the line I used joking w/ you ingame... our ships will arrive at midnight.

Hiya all,

As I stated in my introduction topic, I'm a neighbour of Dred.. And he got me hooked on this game (thnx, btw ;) )

Got my town and a colony up and running, and I was wondering if you're willing to accept my request to join your alliance.

(embassy is being build)

If someone's got questions don't hesitate to ask :)

:)

And that's why you're the diplomat Dred...

One point though, majority has a J, not a Y. It's not pronounced like Majorca (an island in the Canaries IIRC).

;)

Edit: Stubbie, before you leave your account, would you mind upgrading your Trading Port a level or two, that'll allow people to get more res when they raid you...

And hello Fladder.

aight I'll stick to option 1 then ... ( for now ) I also edited out that highly annoying mistake...

ah I just love diplomacy with a big gun in my hand :)

Weee I got rosebushes in my main town ( I think they are anyway)

Edited by DreDBanGeR

Heya Fladder and welcome. ;)

For a start some coords would be nice. :)

------

Hmm, just did a check and with my current production I should be able to upgrade my palace on monday.

However, if I continue raiding I should be able to achieve this Sunday night, or even afternoon! ^^

Edit: Yay! I've finally made it to the top 100 Generals!

Edited by Indy13
Heya Fladder and welcome. :P

For a start some coords would be nice. ;)

------

Hmm, just did a check and with my current production I should be able to upgrade my palace on monday.

However, if I continue raiding I should be able to achieve this Sunday night, or even afternoon! ^^

Yeah, so you can say no, and raid me:) I don't think so :3lmao: I'm an idiot, not stupid :):3lmao:

Yeah, so you can say no, and raid me:) I don't think so :3lmao: I'm an idiot, not stupid ;):3lmao:

What? I'd never do that! Ask everyone else! You believe me guys, don't you? Err... guys? Guys?! Hellooo?!

Oh damn. >_<

:)

I have an extra cultural exchange point available... next time someone is ready for a cultural treaty, hit me up. (Can you have more than one treaty w/ the same player? In the museum it shows "points" which makes me wonder.)

I have an extra cultural exchange point available... next time someone is ready for a cultural treaty, hit me up. (Can you have more than one treaty w/ the same player? In the museum it shows "points" which makes me wonder.)

only 1 treaty with 1 person, but you can have treaties with others, I'm a bit stumped on how these cultural points are calculated tho.. I couldn't accept Fladder's cultural exchange but I could accept others even though I didn't have the said museum yet..

maybe it's something they fixed in .1.8

cyclops tried requesting a cultural treaty to me and gint (iirc), already having ones in place, and it ended up with the former treaties being cancelled. So the answer is no. Don't know what the points stand for, perhaps some future feature?

Oh mine oh finally send off my first colony. I decided to build then blind rush in the end.

I notice that the spot I clicked is now unavailable. So it isn't like Ogame where you need to fight for it I guess?

Oh cood. XX:XX Marble. :D

Now need to plan palace two eh. :D

Oh mine oh finally send off my first colony. I decided to build then blind rush in the end.

I notice that the spot I clicked is now unavailable. So it isn't like Ogame where you need to fight for it I guess?

Oh cood. XX:XX Marble. :D

Now need to plan palace two eh. :D

You could upgrade your palace :P