Ikariam Game

Couple more questions

1.Is there any benefit to building Embassies and Palaces in your other colonies? Or does just the main colony's Embassy/Palace level matter?

2.Does upgrading my Embassy add to diplomacy points?

3.Do the workshop upgrades apply to all existing and future armies/ships?

4.Also on my main isle, only 4 of us are donating to sawmill and quarry. How do you guys handle this? Thought about messaging other 3 and maybe planning raids on the ones who don't. It's really limiting my production. I know low level towns don't have much but a couple towns are level 4-5.

1.more embassies = more diplomatic points

palace on colony only usefull if you want to move the capital

2. yes

3. yes

4. I don't need help from others, since I'm the strongest on all the islands on which I am present. I raid them myself.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But only Llama's diplo points matter to the alliance, so it's only if you plan to do military or trade treaties yourself that your own diplo points matter.

And only build 1 workshop in 1 town... any more are a waste.

okay I got everything in place to start saving up for my third level of palace, all I really need is the 5k + marble to build it , timber and Crystal are no problem , I produce it myself.. marble however is a big problem.. only ppl selling in my region are asking 99 gpu :D

I can offer Wine and Sulphur for those who can supply me with Marble, I don't care about traveling time because I don't have nearly enough wood yet anyway , I do have the storage tho :)

Pm me ingame or respond here.. I will check both regularly ^^

ps. Masteff when are you going to update our map ? :sob:

Edited by DreDBanGeR
@ Fladder I could take half your crystal later, like sometime tomorrow. Right now I really really need to build up my warehouse. I had level one before I found my colony, gotta love the risk. :)

Embassy in an hour. Gosh what a day I had... my feet hurts from all the running around. No one targeted me though so that's good. Can't just bet on luck though.

What do you need? I can trade you with 500 wine and 20 gpu for the rest (or 500 marbles, probably). Let me know, then I won't sell them on the trade post. My colonies are still too small to trade more than that though. :)

You still need that glass:)

In exchange I accept everything you can spare ;):)

I have Marble and can trade 1-to-1 for either Crystal or Sulphur

PM'd u and sent 1200 sulphur you're way

anymore takers:) I need Marble ! ( no really .. I do need marbles.. I lost mine.... )

anyone need wine aswell?

Allways. You just can't have enough alcohol :unsure:

What can you spare and what do you want in return:)

I can send 1,000 wine your way for 2,000 wood because I need wood badly for another palace, and I will send it tomorrow seeing as my ships are all in transit right now, and why the heck are ALL the ships SO SLOW:)

anyone need wine aswell?

Allways. You just can't have enough alcohol :D

I can send 1,000 wine your way for 2,000 wood because I need wood badly for another palace, and I will send it tomorrow seeing as my ships are all in transit right now, and why the heck are ALL the ships SO SLOW:)

atually all ships are equally fast.. it's the distance you travel that makes it take.. erm .. longer :unsure:

I'm currently sending goods to knucles and they won't arrive untill somewhere tomorrow, total travel time is over 19 hours.

however traveling betwen my towns will only take 2 3 hours tops ( and I'm reasonably spread out )

anyone need wine aswell?

Allways. You just can't have enough alcohol :unsure:

Cool so we will trade tomorrow, and don't know what you guys think but it would be a GREAT improvement to the game if ships were faster so you can trade with your friends across the ocean without having to wait 20 hours? And Fladder sent me a message so I know your Co Ords and it is easier for me to get to your island.

A leecher in my island dare to attack me and the other two biggest donors (gotta love your spies), he barely got anything outta me but he needs a lesson badly.

Fine I can even ignore you if you won't donate, but you are so not gonna ruin the island donate. So instead I need sulfur. Anyone got some spare, I'm lacking sulfur in my local market (not counting those 99 gpu)

A leecher in my island dare to attack me and the other two biggest donors (gotta love your spies), he barely got anything outta me but he needs a lesson badly.

Fine I can even ignore you if you won't donate, but you are so not gonna ruin the island donate. So instead I need sulfur. Anyone got some spare, I'm lacking sulfur in my local market (not counting those 99 gpu)

Sulphur on its way. Clobber him.

Sulphur on its way. Clobber him.

I wil do just that, thx. :butcher: Sending you marble for it.

(still have 500 marble if you still need dred, I have ~2000 spare woods too)

Sorry for double posting, I'm wondering if there is a battle sim or a rough guideline of how many of what will beat what?

Edit: eh a no double posting mod is in effect?... I thought I used post new post. Um... :oooo:

anyone need wine aswell?

Allways. You just can't have enough alcohol :butcher:

"Deal, you'll have to wait though, since all my ships are on sea at the moment

@ dred 600 marbles on the way, I only have two trade ships atm. I will send more later. :oooo:

Extra trade ship cost soooo much more, its just unrealistic. :butcher: