Quick lvling in niob

Bc overspawning  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to join? :)

• YES
    • NO

Hey folks!

This poll is made bcos I need votes from you.

The idea: It is based on csaszar's bc overspawning idea...sry csaszar :D

So I try to make overspawns with my de and everyone can level there. Actually I need

and other De-s help bcos I am not able to do it alone, but I think ganto said he can help! :D

The fun is going to be in a niob server...and if someone else wants to help in killing, I thanks that.

More is better, but if you want to level any other toons then ofc come with that...hehe if anyone will come.

I don't know how many players want to come so pls vote...

YES: you can come and level with us

NO: too dangerous, no time, or other reasons

If more then 2 players can come then we need to decide the lvling's time.

But that can wait..atm I need to hope that many ppl will come.

Looking forward to your ansvers.

:friends3::whip::wow::viking::viking::viking::viking::viking::viking:

Sry for my bad english!

~Tomi

Oh would be fantastic to get those bear runs going again! Just name the time, I shall come a squeakin!

whip2.gif

AriMal (pm-de) is 130 atm, Ill work him this week for 140!

Awesome...ty! :friends3:

Ok well good luck with him!

Btw forgot to say...my de is around 200, so if ganto can level his de up there :whip: , but I can start alone I think...

I can kill a few golems alone too hehe. Oh and changing time will be very hard for me. 1st reason is the time zones,

2. I don't know when have I time...maybe not able to play every night. :wow:

bc overspawning idea...sry csaszar :

what the heck might bc be? well guess you mean gc.

there is no such thing like a 'bear' cave, it's a 'golem' cave because you go there because you want to kill those, and not the bears.

also, there are far more golems in it than there are bears, no?

I mean, a Hamburger is called that way because the ham in it right?

and not Pepper-Burger or Salt-Burger, just because it's a bit spiced too.

sry. I couldn't resist.

Edited by Rotluchs

Oh he means bear cave :wow: Just named so for the guardian bears who stand guard outside.. and it sounds cooler as well!

Of course you do have the bears at the far end that can be quite fun as well! (though Some of us may never live down the fun that can be had with them!) :whip:

haha Would be scary!...

Hot dogs and Baby food! :friends3:

you know what? I'd join you all on a niob server for lets say 2 hours if you promise me to call it gc for the time I'm on..

is that a deal or what?

Edited by Rotluchs
Deal!! We are going to Gc! :)

Wow 5 votes...wonderfull...let's see who else will come and find a time what is correct for everyone.

oh haha.. well I can join you on that server giving you my passive experience support for just beeing there...

can help you mule, give you a nice amount of cash, farm the oc or gf for those 2 hours..

but I'm afraid there's no way I would send my very very old beloved sheltered weak lvl216 MF flamer into that VoT Hell...

I have 2 seras, with double-fads and somewhere maybe an icon set. I could send one of them maybe. but better not (leveled them in VoT too, but on the sakk spot = even more experience, and far more save)

also, for the sakk spot I dont need to overspawn. I'm not doing this anymore, the performance decrease can affect other servers too. to be exactly, all on that same server cluster err machine... maybe someone else gets phantom lightning bolts or heavy lag just because of me overspawning a cave again... that's not what I want to see peeps I'm doing first time I come back after my long break of several months (its no comeback at all btw, just more of a dropping in saying hello thingy.. with the promised 2hrs duration ;) )

edit:

did I understood that right? you play a Drow? PM+Testo is primary attack? then you shouldn't have any probs in VoT at all, even alone :D (but with max experience from 6+ players on server)

I recommend the sakkara spot instead of the gc btw.. it's no such big difference in experience, and when it comes to overspawning.. you can even overspawn the ss but it's way more tricky. overspawning in general also only really works good when the server is already laggy meaning enough players stressing it.

its also nice to be able to play mounted on horseback in VoT/ss, if you dont have a full icon set. if you have one, use it for splitting up mobs first before throwing pm into

Edited by Rotluchs

Well yes...true->if I split them with icon sets I would have 2xoverspawn, but I don't want to die while running in the middle of the overspawed golems.

I think better if we simply kill them in safe and do an other overspawn.

Grats ganto and good luck!

It is also the time to decide the lvling's time...as Ari said it depends on the day...and the other time zones grrr...we will find out I hope...hehe we have time while ganto is lvling :)

Don't need to hurry.

Okey!

I think we have 7 votes, so we can start thinking of the time.

As far as I know csaszar did it in the evenings (in my time zone)

And as I saw it was great for lots of ppl.

So pls tell us when can YOU join. :oooo:

Great idea Tomi! BC is always fun :oooo:

wallbashing.gif

as I said tomi...

I'm able to join you for ~2hours while you and maybe the others are actually going to GC then...

'when' isn't much of a prob, I could even join today already or tomorrow if you let me know when.. (I'm gmt+1 btw)

during the week it should be possible too, best timeframe for me is ~ 18:00 - 02:00 gmt+1 , and on weekends meaning sat+sun, it doesnt really matter when (~05:00 - 02:00)

Oh wow this really helps ....ty! :D

Ok so as I saw I am GMT+1 too...so I think if we do it today I can join...hmm 16:00 (GMT) or maybe a bit later..as you want...same in tomorrow. So about 3.5 hrs later I think I can start it. :D:P:viking::viking::viking::viking::viking: After all...I will be online at 4 pm.

Um one more thing...maybe making a server would be better, bcos I don't want to kill any other players (with Lag) who just came to level alone in niob.

So ideas? ... Oh and Kat,...we are going to Gc hehe. :oooo:

great idea tomi! sorry my slow reply but as you know I been away. :oooo:

here's another suggestion *cough* lets do help Erling rebuild his Darkelf! ZOMG what a good idea :D (his level 101) :P:viking: :viking: :viking:

Oh welcome back erling! good to see you again.

Oh haha I will I will...

Ok I am in niob...no one is coming? My de wants to split some skulls :D

1 hr later:

Ok if no one...I will be back 1hr later though...a bit bored :oooo:

been there with my two accounts simultaneously, seen quite a few people, didn't even knew who it was I was waiting for, suddenly I was all alone again, waited a bit for the return of some players, nobody came, end of story..

meaning, I was on a short retro-trip through Ancaria from 17:xx to 18:xx and left then after I was left alone all by myself and my 2 mules and a player named gor.

was strange, enjoyed it anyway, sacred's gameplay felt quite strange after I quit months ago and played mythos all over the time.

hope you made it tomi, hf and gl on future runs, I'm back to Mythos ;)

Edited by Rotluchs

Oh Saturdays are simply the worst days for me with too much real life things I need to finish. Im lucky if I can poke the forum once and a while!

Oh im sry you had to wait for nothing...hehe I know that feeling...waited from 15pm to 19 and noone came...;)

Nvm ari I will be online in the evening and some other days too...I think I'm a bit bored now.

Anyway if others dont want to come...dont need to...as I said I will wait again tomorrow!

I just hoped someone will come.

Oh we still need to set up a time that everyone can come.. or at least plan ahead a bit.. ;) I didnt know you were going to have it today. Tomorrow is Kami but so far looks to be a Niob one so it may not be an overspawning but it will be alot of fun :(

I'm really sorry about the 2x post again :( Trying to not do again.

Oook 1 more day, and my De will be ready as well! I don't know what about you Ari...about your De. But if you want to level your 140-145 toon that's ok too. I don't want to force this, but my De really wants to kill something hehe. IF...someone can come, I will be in niob every night (in my time-zone) (GMT+1) about at 19pm-20pm. Come if you WANT only. :) Actually if there will be any Bm-es (maybe o told before)

we will need to level his circle of fear as well. If someone comes with bm ask me for runes.

I wish csaszar would help us...how he did before the all thing. I will bring mentors too. Hehe ofc these things will be alive only if anyone will come. :P

Looking forward to your answers.

-Sorry for my bad English. Wish all the best!

Right now.. Im Out of it, My one stick of memory fried this morning so between our two computers.. one stick of ram... so right now its "My Turn" with the oh so holy memory! With two heavy gamers... not fun....

Crossing my fingers he is able to get one from Staples right now...

I cant even say when Ill be on the forum :)