Sacred 2 Modding Showcase (youtube)

I made a three video series showcase about how I mod the game. Unfortunately the microphone is located directly above my air cooling system which is a little bit annoying, tried to reduce it with filters but it's still annoying, but I can't afford to buy a better setup at the moment so there's no way around that, I'm sorry.

The mods themselves are by no means ready for release yet, but once they are, they will be included in my mod.

Here is the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNivmXF9pkw&list=PLsg8VzvHqlE4GSl2LUhOPQiMeBlZH6pyX

@Flix @dimitrius154

Sorry for borrowing your good names:lol::D
Any specific area in the game where you want to live?

:D:lol:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lindor said:

I made a three video series showcase about how I mod the game. Unfortunately the microphone is located directly above my air cooling system which is a little bit annoying, tried to reduce it with filters but it's still annoying, but I can't afford to buy a better setup at the moment so there's no way around that, I'm sorry.

The mods themselves are by no means ready for release yet, but once they are, they will be included in my mod.

Here is the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNivmXF9pkw&list=PLsg8VzvHqlE4GSl2LUhOPQiMeBlZH6pyX

@Flix @dimitrius154

Sorry for borrowing your good names:lol::D
Any specific area in the game where you want to live?

:D:lol:

AWESOME hearing your voice! I'll never get over how this game we love so much dont have English as its first language...how did we ever find it. and get blessed with the world's kindest gaming community

.. wonderful and wild :hugs:  
and... Creating a Pumpkin Boss...that title is KILLER

that screenie from the video..looks like hes carving it up with a laser... its decorating time!!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Keep it coming, Lindor!

The others will return from cryo sleep one day and then we all shall go back to buisness! Until then, hold the flag up!