Sorry for my Absence

hey All sorry for my Absence from this lovly site been a long time since I last posted ^^ but im really really really bussy at work and wedding planning :sweating: so hope ya don't miss me to much hehe :friends3:

yea only 3 to 3½ weeks before I get the new title of Slave in Marriage and the Fiance will be the Wiping overlord YEKSSSS! help me!! hehe

well I will jump out on my Yellow lightning now ( my bike ) and drive 6.7 km to work so im driving 13.4 km per day thats 67 km per week O_o

hope to see ya soon

Yours Writefully

Mr. Epox

Dang...it's good seeing you back Epox. And good to hear that the knots on the way to being tied, muhahahah... :friends3::sweating:...

I can see how the bikeriding helps out with all the crazy petrol prices these days. You'll be fit for the wedding, and in shape for anything. Come back more, okay? Miss your humor, friend.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Epox, the mariage is only a ceremony, you are ALREADY a slave or underling to your fiancee :sweating:

But congrats and I envy you the bike ride. Sounds much better than the car full I shuffle around each day (hubby and I carpool and I have to drop little one at daycare and pick him up and teenager gets off the bus at my work so very full car in the afternoon). All that peace and quiet and only you the road and your bike.

yea well I don't own a drivers license and if it was up to me I don't really want one, but she says I have tooo :sweating: even when I explain that I have a fobia to use things like cars, moppets, scooters, motorbike, and such things ( if I have to drive em myself ) so my bets friend is bike, trains, busses, taxi's.

whats up with girls and controling thier men ARG!! :friends3: hehe

Epox! There you are. Bad Epox bad. :)

Well no wonder you've been invisible for a while. All that biking and wedding preparations will certainly keep you busy. I've missed your crazy humour. :friends3:

So 3 weeks before you put on your slave ring identifier eh? I hear the rings now come with a handy GPS tracking chip. :sweating:

NO not a GPS, now I can't pope alone anymore :friends3: ARG!

yea 3 weeks phew time goes fast to fast aaaaaaaaa

like bevis would say "im cornholly say hello to my pepe" :sweating:

cheers

yea only 3 to 3½ weeks before I get the new title of Slave in Marriage and the Fiance will be the Wiping overlord YEKSSSS! help me!! hehe

:rofl: Oh your own the whipping overlordlady :rofl: oh you will love it :) congrats

[edit] don't forget whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers :4rofl:

Edited by Funkilicious
  • 2 months later...
NO not a GPS, now I can't pope alone anymore :P ARG!

yea 3 weeks phew time goes fast to fast aaaaaaaaa

like bevis would say "im cornholly say hello to my pepe" :D

cheers

Yer not getting off so easily friend

Still waiting for the marriage pix

:)

gogo