Well I was making my forum rounds before I decided what game I was going to play for the day ( most likely Guild Wars but anyways ) I came across this lol I know some of you might laugh and go omg what a blast from the past lol enjoy the old home of FDM.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/DarkMatters/index.php?act=idx

lol Evil. Yup, the old ship still sails. Though she be a ghost ship now. :pirate: A blast from the past indeed. Where it all began. But don't stop now. There's yet another out there that we had for a while. :whistle:

LOL it could be a real challenge for me I kinda stumbled across this one by accident when FDM formed I was off in the hot deserts of Iraq but heck I like a challenge

lol Evil. Yup, the old ship still sails. Though she be a ghost ship now. :pirate: A blast from the past indeed. Where it all began. But don't stop now. There's yet another out there that we had for a while. :whistle:

*hint* thinks flowers & tropical friuts. *hint*

:D

lol Oh man... I still get a chuckle out of the great D.a.r.k's flowah powah. I recall many of our members going into serious convulsions while being forced to live there. I think we were stranded there for about 2 weeks. Perfect opportunity for me to go nuts on the design and make everyone go bonkers. Mwahaha! I like a level playing field eh. :pirate:

Oh hmmm. You really think so Timo? I'm all for that! Let's see... What should I start with? Maybe flowah powering everyone for a start? lol. This was my avatar over there, haha.

av-4.gif

Awwwh Evilmale. So good of you to get into the spirit of things. Very fitting, oh yes! :whistle:

awwww, blast from the past. Nice find, EM. I loved that forum. There's a lot to say for the first, and that one was a labour of love. Everything was all new and shiny then. Things are still pretty shiny, and the community's now what... got six hundred more members? :o lol, sometimes I wonder how it ever got so big. Still feels nice and homey to me. Hopefully it'll keep that way for a while too.

Thanks for the re-visit.

:D

gogo

p.s. lol, the groove forum... ayup... one of a kind :whistle:...lemme get those sunglasses :pirate:

p.s.s. super new avatar EM ^^

haha Oh I love the vacation home! I miss my bead bag chair! hmm spammed that one a bit if I remember right, though it was hard to get others to :)

Very nice work on the avi there Schot ! :lol:

Oh gosh Timo. Did you fall in the Groovy D.a.r.k's psychedelic pool? lol. *helps Timo with straight jacket* Awesome! :bow:

Hehehe Evil. What? Moi?! Hmmmm... I should have stuck something spacey on it to to represent the first forum. Doo dee doo... :D