Sorry for the DarkMatters downtime... *sigh*

Again guys, our apologies for the site downtime. It seems our hoster had php issues, and the entire network of sites hosted by Booyah went down for about six hours yesterday.

We're hoping that this is growing pains coming because of Booyah's late popularity, and that once our little hoster is accustomed to site managing for a larger number, everything will be in order.

I'm actuallly noticing faster response times from my end.

Anyone else?

And are you guys okay with accessing the site now from all your comps?

I was talking to a few peeps this morning on msn, and they were saying that some of their comps couldn't access the site. If this is the case, please make sure you're cleared your cache on FF with tools, options, and private data, and you will be fine.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

I can not say I hat real problems to get on Darkmatters. 1 or 2 days

ago it took a whole lot longer for the site to load, but in the end it

loaded...after that it seemed to work fine for me. (That is as far as

I can tell with my limited knowledge about things like that. :P )

Same here, DM seemed a bt sluggish the last days, but as for the downtime I didn't even notice it. Must've happened in between 4AM and 11.30AM GMT+2...

Edited by Timotheus

Wouldn't let me open any pages last night. Anything I clicked just asked if I wanted to download the php. Working now though, although I guess the fact that I'm posting this makes that a little obvious :lol:

Wouldn't let me open any pages last night. Anything I clicked just asked if I wanted to download the php. Working now though, although I guess the fact that I'm posting this makes that a little obvious :lol:

Exact same thing happened here :D

stubbs

My browser wanted to download the PHP too. Then, later, it kept timing out. Your host does have some issues, still, I think.

Seems OK today, though.

Thanks very much everyone for posting here. We're really trying to keep up on top, as much as possible, with the hosting here for the site. As our hoster gets better with his new servers, it's hopefully looking to be a smoother sail for us.

Finally, a lot of the delays I was originally getting are pretty much all gone now, and I'm able to spam at will

:sweating:

gogo