Diablo III 'Barbarian Leap' gameplay

Diablo III 'Barbarian Seismic Slam' gameplay

Diablo III 'Barbarian Whirlwind' gameplay

Diablo III 'Witch Doctor Horrify' gameplay

Diablo III 'Witch Doctor Locust Swarm' gameplay

Diablo III 'Witch Doctor Mass Confusion' gameplay

Diablo III 'Witch Doctor Soul Harvest' gameplay

Diablo III 'Witch Doctor Fire Bomb' gameplay

It was bhj, who had the info for the site where all these videos are being hosted. A great find, and now we have 'em all indexed here for us.

Who needs theatre

:cha (18):

gogo

p.s. my favorites got to be the barbarian's whirlwind... smooshy

hehe yeah diablo 3 is def a game that will be on my shelf as well :cha (18):

played and loved both diablo 1 and 2 (with addons) :)

th_ShadowofEvil.png

the trick is to have no script installed and dont have gamevideos.com in your allow list :)

:cha (18):

but when that is said this post loads quite fast at this end (and yep I do have gamevideos.com in my allow list :)

Ummm Drool factor 10! Awesome gameplay videos. Wow. That looks like it will be so much fun to play! Witch Doctor FTW! :heart:

Topic loads quite speedily for me and a darn good thing at that.

The boss at the end of the game play trailer OMG :faerie: I want this game NOW!! This is one game I am going to watching just as close as I have Sacred 2. This has all that I could have expected from the 3rd chapter to Diablo. HURRY BLIZZ I want to unleash chaos again. :faerie::hugs::):wow::faerie::heart: :heart: :evil: (hehehe my range of emotion to love of chaos)

Edited by EvilMale
  • 1 month later...

Witch doctor's...okay

But the barbarian's whirlwind...lol, can't get enough of those chunking sounds. The guys doing sound for this game are really on the ball. EM, I think we're all with you on the excitement.

:D

gogo

"D3 Combat Art"

Interesting mix of gaming terminology there Gogo (which I've only just noticed :Just_Cuz_21:).

Edit: I'll definitely be trying the Locust one out though (when D3 eventually get's released), the thought of my enemies being eaten alive...

*thinks*

Maybe Teddy'll be playing with me when it's released. :hugs:

"D3 Combat Art"

Interesting mix of gaming terminology there Gogo (which I've only just noticed :scare2:).

lol

took me a while actually to cobble that one together. I was figgering that most of our readers here would immediately understand the use of the word Combat Art even if it was juxtaposed on top of D3. Maybe Blizzard will take the hint on this one? ;) And nice seeing that Teddy's up to games Llama...careful with the ogame though ;)

Jibjab, I hear ya. The "feel" of D3 looks, feels and sounds fantastic...albeit from trailers. I guess with games like that story line doesn't have to be so strong. Bashing sure looks mighty fine.

:)

gogo

• 8 months later...

I'd have to say we'd be lying if we weren't thinking of something

:sigh:

gogo

p.s. but this is years and years from now. We all know how Blizzard is with their releases ^^

Ohh wow lol... I'm not going to play D3 for the simple reason that I cannot go back to having my spells and combat arts being controlled by mana... (too easy to exploit that)

but... That first video reminds me soo much of my Wc3 ENFO tournament days ^^, good times... good times indeed :D

• 1 month later...
Ohh wow lol... I'm not going to play D3 for the simple reason that I cannot go back to having my spells and combat arts being controlled by mana... (too easy to exploit that)

I would have thought that it'd be less easy to exploit given that we won't be assigning stat/attribute points in D3. Let's face it, people will always find a way to exploit any method you impliment to control/limit CAs/spells/etc. You could view casting CAs from a weapon slot with +CA on it & then switching to a weapon slot with regen as an "exploit" (in that you get to use a CA at a higher level without the regen time increase).

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, Diablo never had regens on their Combat Arts? So what's gonna happen for Diablo 3...will they copy Sacred 2's system? I can't imagine a magical system working without regen...

Boring?

:blink:

gogo

well, there was no regen in diablo II. All that was important was increasing your mana and decreasing your mana cost for casting spells/CA. which was very easy compared to Sacred 2 on that point. I hope they make it more challenging in d3 because d2 was very easy to never run out of mana and spam away CA. if you were a sorceress in d2, all u had to do was put attribute points to increase mana and wear a pair of frostburn mitts which would increase your mana by a whopping 40% and you could teleport all day.