Christian the lion

This has been on the news and stuff here recently. I am not sure if it is old news where you are but I thought I would post it - Short clip - Music is a little corny but it's a true story. I heard the 2 guys speak and they said they were not afraid for a second. They were just that sure. ( not sure that I would be so certain

:P )

I sent this ref to my youngest daughter (nearly 40) in Canada, and she called me a 'teenage softie'.

Thanks Anestty!

Wow, that is the most moving 2 and a half minutes I have ever experienced I think. Wonderful clip Anestty. I feel all warm and fuzzy. :(

that is insane! would never consider such a thing, those guys are either extremely brave or something else. we got many mountain lions around, some within a few miles of the house, around at the drilling rig and crawling all over my hunting areas. got to hear one screaming one foggy morning hunting (guessing a few hundred metres away), blood curdling and frightening even when armed.

Did any of you follow up by watching the full story, all 3 parts? There it gets very interesting and not just weepie, or at least only partly weepie.