I just got Sacred 2!

cookie monster?

lol!

err..quite a dif in tone from your names in Requiem :drunkards:

Tel, did you have any problems at all getting the game going? Was the activation a hassle at all?

Also.... can you get online?

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. heh, split these posts off... this topics too good to be lost in the loud noises of a bar! :P

Me too got to join the club today :woot:

and got the CE too :thumbsup:

activation went without a hitch. I even uninstalled the game, deactivated, then reinstalled and reactivated due to a audio prob I had and all went smooooth.

Had a problem connecting online the first time (error64) but later on I was able to create an account.

And when I finally was able to connect to the servers, they went down for maintenance :(

Now I have to wait 2 hours till 10pm my time, to connect again.......good excuse to try some single player experiments :lol:

stubbs

cookie monster?

lol!

err..quite a dif in tone from your names in Requiem :woot:

it's all because since yday morning I wanted to eat something sweet :thumbsup:

Tel, did you have any problems at all getting the game going? Was the activation a hassle at all?

No problems with game, even whole installing etc didnt take long.

Also.... can you get online?

I guess so :lol: just the first time I wanted to see the game, how it looks like etc.

btw, there's one thing that irritates me... the view. maybe it's because it's a long time since I played S1 and I played oblivion after that (even I went back to morrowind) and I just need to accustom to this camera.

Edited by TelariTurunen
You people are SOOO unfair! :)

What's in the CE anyway? I'm still unsure about whether to purchase it or not... Hmm maybe it's better to staart a thread about that...

Elite gfx disk, audio disk, art book, carrier imp (MP only) unlock code & tattoos (ooooooooooooooooo... Not!).

Elite gfx disk, audio disk, art book, carrier imp (MP only) unlock code & tattoos (ooooooooooooooooo... Not!).

Elite gfx disk - Don't use yet. The SIF has lots of threads with bug reports with this addon. Official word from Ascaron is wait till a patch before using.

audio disk - Nice, but one listen was enough for me.

art book - a typical art book. Look once but then what ya gonna do with it?

carrier imp - very handy little guy to have for online games. Shame he isn't available for single play too.

tattoos - the best and greatest most excellent fantastic wonderful............. piece of rubbish

wall poster - one side a (useless) pic of the seraphim and the inquisitor and the other side a (reasonably useful but no town names) map of Ancaria

extra cost for aussie CE was $10.

Like I said......the carrier imp is handy and I will be getting my $10 worth outa him :)

stubbs

You people are SOOO unfair! :)

What's in the CE anyway? I'm still unsure about whether to purchase it or not... Hmm maybe it's better to staart a thread about that...

Ah OK. Well I don't care about the graphics (think they will be available as a download later on anyway) and €15 for an imp... Nah.

102_0051.jpg

I went for the normal version :) Hooray!

and €15 for an imp... Nah.

$1 aussie =$0.50 euro

15 euro = $30 aussie :)

I agree, not worth it!

stubbs

Yeah, there's only ONE online shop in Holland offering the CE, priced at 50 euros. However, they also charge shipping costs, making it about 55 euros total. I could've purchased Sacred 2 vanilla for 37 euros there, but with the shipping it was just as expensive as in the regular stores. Today (well yesterday here now) I purchased the vanilla Sacred 2 for 40 euros... Yeah, the diff wasn't worth it...

Edited by Timotheus