Revolutionary Dark Matters?

There has been a lot of news in this country recently about security issues and just how much monitoring of people's everyday lives should be allowed as our government allows more and more "spying" on ordinary citizens in the name of security. Now I don't wish to moan about it all, or go into details about what freedoms we may be losing.

However, just this week it was anounced that they are thinking about ways to monitor peoples phone calls, emails, online forums and players chatting while gaming online. While the news article was being broadcast, the picture in the background was ........THE DARKMATTERS WEBSITE ...... Dah dah DAH!

Is this website even more revolutionary than we thought:)

Edited by podgie_bear

Sorry guys, I don't normally pay much attention to the news. My wife noticed it said "Isn't that the forum that you watch?".

It was on the BBC, and I'm fairly sure it was on one of the 60 second news breaks they put between programs to grab your attention and get you to watch the main news programs.

LOL! Viva la revolution!

Also I was trying to find the clip, but it doesn't even get an article on the BBC website... Stupid government supportive biased national news...

Anyway, I WILL find I clip :hugs:

Then we can all see!

:)

~Doom

The Beeb is forgiven, I found an article, its jsut badly named :)

Seeing if its clip is the correct one :)

Edited by TimOfDoom