Greetings to you all :)

Hello everyone, my name's Alex, and I'm from Norway :)

Online I go by quite afew aliases, but mostly Xodusness.. Been playing Sacred2 for about 50ish hours now, which aint all that much considering I got it at the European release, which means I work alot, spend alot of time with my friends and gf, and when I'm not, I'm here in this wondrous internet or playing :)

History of gaming is broad, ranging from NES games like zelda, kid icarus, tmnt etc, to SNES, Ps1/2, N64 (mostly RPGS on all consoles cept ps which included some SSX/Tony hawks games) to pc where I started out with duke2d, red alert etc, and evolved from there...

PC favorites would be Diablo 1/2, starcraft, wc3, sacred1/2, fallout series, vampire the masquerade games, wow (been there, done that :P), and some CS:S when bored :4rofl:

That's my 3cents on me, reason I joined is I intend to poke around this forum and determine wether or not I'm interested in applying to the clan if I think I will be playing Sacred 2 for a long time :) And also I saw a typo in the wiki I wanted to fix :blush:

Cya in HC closed, -Xod

Hi Xodusness !. Good to see you dropped by our forums :P.

I'm sure we'll see eachother around the HC closed too ;-).

Do a search for [D.a.r.k] when in the lobby, and there is a little list of names bound to be showing up (even though search usually takes some time). Add those to friends and you won't know who to play with first ;-).

So again, welcome to our forums :4rofl:

~ prom :blush:

Edited by promatolya

Welcome to Darkmatters Xod! It's a friendly little corner of the Sacred Universe you've entered into. Action/RPG addicts more than welcome ^^ heh, if there's a typo, you're welcome to fix it on SacredWiki, as with it having thousands of pages these days, it's almost impossible for any one of us to get to all the pages, so any help is appreciated.

Great seeing you're taken up with Sacred 2...this weekend was a blackhole of hours for me as I slowly got my teeth into the game after waiting for it's release now for years. Playing with friends is the big draw, and we're always looking for more peeps.

Glad you found us.

Welcome!

:P

gogo

Hey there Xodusness/Alex and welcome! :)

Pulled in by a typo huh? Aha! Then our strategically placed typos are working. Mwahaha! :) Glad you found us Alex and believe me... There are tons more typos to keep you occupied but let's call them, hmmm. Easter Eggs. Yes, that's it. They're Easter Egg typos, hehe.

Cheers!

Hey there Xodusness/Alex and welcome! :)

Pulled in by a typo huh? Aha! Then our strategically placed typos are working. Mwahaha! :) Glad you found us Alex and believe me... There are tons more typos to keep you occupied but let's call them, hmmm. Easter Eggs. Yes, that's it. They're Easter Egg typos, hehe.

Cheers!

Hahaha, nice one ;)

Speaking of typoes, anyone who could inform me on how to get edit possibilities on the wiki? I might even add stuff etc (not only fix typoes :P) if I get around to it :)

Hahaha, nice one ;)

Speaking of typoes, anyone who could inform me on how to get edit possibilities on the wiki? I might even add stuff etc (not only fix typoes :)) if I get around to it :)

No problem at all Xodusness. Your SacredWiki powahs have been activated. :) The wiki is a bit tempormental at times so what you might have to do is log out of the forum here and then log back in. Could be that the changes I made to your account only take effect upon your next log in.

As Schot mentionned, Xodusness, your wiki editing powers are all afunction ^^ Just go to any page on the wiki and click Edit along the top of the page after you have logged in using your same password and login as this site. After that when you've finished making your edits, press preview, and if you like what you see, simply press submit... Voila

Done

:)

gogo