Who's the bleep now ?

yaaaaaaaaaay :(

I got my exam results today.

first, a little introduction story:

There was once a person by the name of Toon (it's meh :drool: ), who had 2 courses to follow at school.

They were applied mathematics and chemistry: study of cations.

But poor Toon decided he knew everything the professors tried to teach him, and skipped all his classes. On one clouded and dark day, he had to make verbal exams.

Determined as ever he busted in the door, grabbed his chair, and placed his well muscled torso on this piece of furniture (ok, I may have hollywood-ed this a bit :)).

But alas, his planns seemed to fail when the professor said: I know who you are, and I know you never came to my class. Silence took over the room ... (Eek !).

I tried to tell her why I did it, but all she said was: Well, let's see just how well you know what I had to tell you then ... And she started throwing questions at me.

Other students got 3 questions, and 2 subquestions on each question, so that makes 6 total.

I got 17 of em !, she just kept throwing things at me.

And then came the moment for glory. As I entered class today, the results were distributed by the respective teachers ... (Oh-oh). She called for me and said: Congratulations, you knew what I had to tell you indeed.

I scored 19/20 on my exams.

who's the b*tch now b*tch.

I totally pwnd her in those xams, but I was affraid she might just make it a 12 or 13, because you know ... What results are there to verify on a verbal exam. She has absolute power right?

ps: I scored 16 on math, so in total I got 16/20 and 19/20 on my exams.

So a lot has to happen before I get sad today !!

Perhaps, gogo, you missed prom's main point -- the teachers do not have to put up with him -- he's not there! (hehe)

Even so, prom, taking a class in what you already know is a waste of time for you. If the option is available, you should take an opt-out exam and move on to more difficult classes.

At the very least, go to class, ask questions, and help both yourself and your classmates (and your profs, too?) learn more.

I coasted through many classes at university -- and I much regret it now. It set a bad precedent for me; I've never reached my potential, because I haven't tried enough.