Good Afternoon All!

Well, I stumbled across this forum as I was perusing the main Sacred 2 forums. Played S1 quite a bit, now I'm back for more! So far quite pleased with the game, just been tinkering around trying out the classes getting a feel for the game etc... waiting to decide which route I want to go before I actually pick and choose a permanent char.

I noticed a lot of canadians on this forum as well =)

Heya Ayeso. Welcome aboard eh! :D

So you're joining us for a second round of Sacred. The more the merrier as they say. Will you be playing multiplayer online? I think a lot of us are on the HC servers and would be happy to see you join along in the carnage. :D As for picking out the right character.. I'm curious. Do you have a preference between melee and caster?

Cheers and feel free to stop by the Key Largo bar. :(

P.s.

Hellooooooo Canadian neighbour!

Heya Ayeso. Welcome aboard eh! :D

So you're joining us for a second round of Sacred. The more the merrier as they say. Will you be playing multiplayer online? I think a lot of us are on the HC servers and would be happy to see you join along in the carnage. :D As for picking out the right character.. I'm curious. Do you have a preference between melee and caster?

Cheers and feel free to stop by the Key Largo bar. :(

P.s.

Hellooooooo Canadian neighbour!

I really havent decided... my best friend plays as well.. so we usually pick a good duo combo setup in 99% of the games we play one will be tank one will be caster probably. Im leaning towards SW though. Yes we will be playing MP =) gonna get some HC lovin in tonight to practice etc..

Welcome to DarkMatters Cody!

And another Sacredite has found our place on the net. And getting the game with a friend is probably the best thing to do. For emo support when toons die, bouncing off ideas, theories and gameplans, nothing beats it. I'll be on the servers tonight as well in HC ( Look for the [D.a.r.k] tag with gogoblender beside it) and hoping to score a few more levels.

I love the game as well, it's got more than enough meat on it's bones to keep me happy for a long while. The server performances lately have really gotten me into playing quite defensively...but this is HC... I guess it's for the best.

Enjoy the boards and the gang!

:(

gogo