Sending some snow to you.....

For some reason when my older brother is asked for a type of weather and the phrase "get the forms in in triplicate" are used we tend to get what we want. So this is for you...

The original email and response read like this.....

Hey Mark,

Some friends of mine overseas would like some snow, do you think you could get the forms in in triplicate to get them some soon? They are located in Hungary, Sheffield England , and Silesia, Poland.

Thanks, Todd

p.s. about 10 inches should be good for each of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Todd,

we'll see what we can do, Wei Wei wants some too so it looks like we will get some to Shijiazhuang next weekend

Edited by Lord of the North

hah

todd, I'm gonna pass on the snow...we've got HUGE banks of the stuff that has appeared quickly here in MOntreal...and news is this is gonna keep coming in over the next few days.

Christmas perfect

:D

gogo

ahhh, your poor beautiful backyard! I remember how much stuff you had going on in it...Ari, do you think you could find that pic and post it here? The contrast would be wonderful to see.

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

Gratz on your winter wonder chaos Tim. ^^ Saw a funny store sign from over there. "Free snow with every purchase." :)

We got quite a bit over here too. I'm taking care of my sister's 3 dogs out in the middle of Nowheresville. I'm running around her land with the dogs and what should happen when I stepped off the beaten path? Me waist high in snow, lol. Just insane how much snow piles up out here. Fun though. :D

Snow's a bit too cold, Dawn...I'm pretty hot ta handle

gogo

p.s. btw, the pic is awesome. I know we can get images like that up north from here, but most of the time, stuff looks crappy after all the cars and all hit the trees with the exhaust. I breathe better just by looking at the tree ;)

I dont know about your trees but mine are a bit more buried since that pic was taken ....

I have to laugh though that 3-6 inches of snow can stop an entire city like London... up here it doesnt even delay school... takes atleast 12 inches or ice to delay or cancel school and the town keeps running as do jobs and transport...

wimpy londoners ... ;) I begin to see how we won the war back in 1776 .... we threw snow at them .... :4rofl:

The snow has arrived! via Siberia :)

between 4 and 8 inches fell in Sheffield over a foot in the countryside around.

Snow! (oh and we had 1 1/2 days off school, hoping for more once it starts snowing again)

~Doom