Broke my arm

same as how I get injured every winter

Cool someone else as injury prone as me :P and it was on a mountain too lol.......and it was an arm injury...starting to sound familiar....

seriously though...hope you heal soon and need a pic of cast so we can all sign it ;)

lol thanks for well wishes. what happend was simpely a big jump with a crowd watching it... and my need to impress got to big with resulted in to much speed and a trick I never tried before (if u dont count SSX)

and knuckles.. this was my first arm :P been an ancle (after that I started playing sacred+ as I couldent do to much), the other times I have simply landed on my head ;)

(this took me 7 mins to write, lol)

Hehe, the slopes are hard to impress, aren't they. :D

oh it sounds like he "impressed" the mountain... impressed it with an impression of his prone body laying still ... :lol:

Get better Erling ...

cant hold a pencil :D

Hey, you didn't break both arms did you? A golden opportunity to switch dominant hands (I know a few people this happened to). Although they were quite a bit younger -- 5 or 6 only.

My wife broke both her arms at once -- at the age of 7 she fell out of a tree!

Get well quickly!

Good lord Erling!

I hope you're not in too much pain, and that the cast is a nice enough color for your friends to sign it. Speaking of which... why not post a pic here so we can all sign it?

And remember...NO SCRATCHING

:D

gogo

• 3 weeks later...