Black Oak

While wandering around with my Dryad, I found this little village and it has two merchants pretty close to each other. I was wondering if other locations like this exist, or if the discovery was that multiple merchants are pointless.

Edited by DaveO

Merchants only update when you changed zones in Sacred 2. So Bravemarts are very rare. The best I've found that is easily accessible (so to speak) is to use Human Outpost and Hissil'Ta (the central one) and portal between them, each one is a normal merchant within a few steps of the portal, so the travel time is limited.

The closest thing to bravemart in Sacred 2 is to use the multiplayer island traders and then walk in and out of the teleport dungeon cave to respawn the stock. It's very quick and easy and seems to work well.

I agree with dobster, except I find it even faster to portal directly from the the central island area to the lizard trader, trade...then f12 back to island.

This, so far for me that I've found gives the highest numbers of shops in x amount of time... still not as good as good ole braverock though :devil:

what WOULD be really cool though...is to get a tpt from the island directly to a rune exchanger...this way we could shop for rings even faster ^^

:P

gogo

what WOULD be really cool though...is to get a tpt from the island directly to a rune exchanger...this way we could shop for rings even faster ^^

:devil:

gogo

Sorry, I don't follow this. How does a rune master help in finding rings?

Rune Masters sell rings and amulets.

However gogo, every trader sells roughly as many rings as a rune master, so any trader works for that shopping.

I don`t think the teleport rule is true, as I have found that you can run between the 2 merchants in thylisium(can`t remember the right name), or the merchant in sloeford, and the other 1 south of the town. I think that they are update after moving a certain distance away.

You sure about the 2 in Thylisium? I was pretty sure you couldn't.

And the teleport rule persay isn't true, however the distance required is usually that you enter a new Zone (thus teleporting does that by default).

For a long time I was using the Human Outpost and Hissil'Ta method but lately I've gone back to the old MP Island and Hissil'Ta method. I find it much more comfortable. Unfortunately the MP Island merchants won't reset their wares if someone is on the MP Island so it isn't always an option.

P.s.

I've noticed that merchants sometimes don't reset their wares after porting away and back again. Maybe lag?

I've noticed that the first time away from the MP Island doesn't tend to reset it.... which is very annoying when you go back expecting it to be fine.

Ah, I think that's exactly it Zin. Only happening on the MP Island and only the first time. I'll keep a closer eye on that. Now what are we going to do about the disappearing merchants, lol.

• 1 month later...

Dy'naer from the SIF have told me about this good spot, the merchants in the north of thylysium. Just under the inquisiton temple. You just have to enter into the sewer near the combo master to reset their wares.

Maybe you know this spot already :Just_Cuz_21:

Nice spot :P

:) Hi

I am not a big trader and dont have such legendary bargainers like you guys but from time to time everyone needs to shop a bit.

Maybe you should try the place in the waste - just before entering the underground complex of the nameless guardians. There is a resurrection monolith right in a middle of a safe spot where you could find everything you desire :) Blacsmith merchant and a runemaster. Getting there isnt that hard and once activated the monolith even easyer.

Without help ofc its not recommended for level 2 niob bargainers since to activate the monolith you need to run trough some TGs - but party telepport might well like charm.

This far this is the best spot I have found for trading.