Finally Found Bergonix Set complete

SO AFTER SEARCHING FOR A MILLENIUM I FOUND ONE OF THE 3 HOLY GRAILS,

BURIED WITHIN THE MONSTER THE WHITE GRIFFIN I CAN NOW SAY THE BERGONIX SET DOES DROP!! heres a pic

bleedingringofbergonix.jpg

Edited by wraithking
SO AFTER SEARCHING FOR A MILLENIUM I FOUND ONE OF THE 3 HOLY GRAILS,

BURIED WITHIN THE MONSTER THE WHITE GRIFFIN I CAN NOW SAY THE BERGONIX SET DOES DROP!! heres a pic

Awesome :)

Now go find the other two ;)

lol, you know I was reading this over the morning coffee, and the big grin just started to spread. You must be ecstatic wraith, I know I am and I'm not even the one who got the drop

Drinks all around, and I saw your addition to the Wiki page for the set:

Bergonix' Judge

Congratulations!

:)

gogo

thanks people,since the 2.40 patch the set has eluded me,but finally I now just need 2 pieces

of this troublesome set,now I've gotten back my hope,and who would of thought it I got it with

a tg I've been building/messing with,never liked the tg until now.

im as happy as a pig in sh$%e :)

Edited by wraithking

ok after farming holos,white griffin and the wild boar all day I now present the complete bergonix judge set

bergonixamuletofstrength.jpg

bergonixjudgement.jpg

between my lvl200 sw and my lvl100 tg I found these and finally the grails are found and proven they exist.

IM SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

I've put up the equipped pic gogo,

bergonixjudgementclose.jpg

not sure if in right place though,hey schot yeah im just so happy I can build my 2h sw now,

does anyone know if you get the set bonus if I socket the amulet & ring into axe/mace:) every sw should have one of these

(well thats what I think)

all found in mp lan free play mode game.

Edited by gogoblender

I'm officially very jealo...happy for you Wraith! Now I just wonder if they made it into the console build since it seemed so elusive for the PC until a patch.

:D

Console players, we must figure this out!

Unless its changed, you don't get set bonuses from rings equipped in sockets. I tried it once with the Officers quest set.

Not sure I like look of axe, but as I don't have it, it doesn't matter.

Good luck with ravoks, I am still after the helm.

Edit: I know it was your aim but making a Axe using SW to use a level 210 axe will take a while. Maybe you will get another as you level up as it will be a long wait.

Edited by Colif

your right there colif,just wish I found a low level axe first,

how come you dont like the look of it? does it suck compared to others?

can someone tell me if its hafted weapon lore or duel wield for 2 handers im a bit unsure?

your right there colif,just wish I found a low level axe first,

how come you dont like the look of it? does it suck compared to others?

can someone tell me if its hafted weapon lore or duel wield for 2 handers im a bit unsure?

My guess would be hafted. Duel wield is specifically for wielding two weapons at a time, not just using both hands to weild a single weapon.

I guess its not a bad axe, it could be the angle or fact its not on my SW (only joking, I am not jealous).

Its hafted for sure. Shame there are so few 2 handed hafted and they are so rare, especially if you choose hafted as they never seem to fall for my hafted guy (he just relies on my other two sw's around his level - soon have 3 at level 123, maybe I should get 1 higher).

It seems to me socketing rings does work.

I remember socketing the rings from the Office Quest and still having the bonus (well I seem to recall that, the toon is dead though so hard to go and check to be 100% certain). Of course then again, I'm pretty sure if you just took the two rings and used them on another toon, you'd get the %Str bonus which in itself is already quite lovely for any Str User.

mmmm I might have a couple of unique 2h hafted weapons in my chests somewhere if you want colif

I'll have a look and I could send you a chest file just let me know if you want/level etc,I'll be glad to help,

@zinsho,so I still could get the bonus,that would be cool,maybe if they drop again I'll test it out and confirm it,

I never thought about the str bonus,would be great on a str based duel wielder,thanks for the idea zinsho.