Sacred for Sale

Here in the US you cant find a copy of Sacred anymore. The think I find very interesting is that this company takes out of print games and reissues them. They reissue them DRM free and completely updated to run on modern computers.

Original Sacred may get a bunch of new players starting today.

Hi all,

Wanted to post a new topic on that but I saw this one and decided not to double that.

Sacred offered at GOG.com is the Gold edition that includes original Sacred, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld expansion. It's only $9.99 (USD), totally DRM-free (download it any time you want, as many times as you need), optimized to run smoothly on modern operating systems (XP and Vista) and comes with additional content (soundtracks in MP3, hi-res wallpapers, avatars and more).

So if you don't have your copy of Sacred that's really a great offer.

They still have it at my local gamestop...

99 NOK

14.4 USD

17.6 CAD

11.4 Euros

9.8 GBP

And 99 NOK is CHEAP for a game here in Norway... So that website right there has it at a killer prize :P

*Order's game as Birthday Present for a friend*

- Simen

• 9 months later...
They still have it at my local gamestop...

99 NOK

14.4 USD

17.6 CAD

11.4 Euros

9.8 GBP

And 99 NOK is CHEAP for a game here in Norway... So that website right there has it at a killer prize :)

*Order's game as Birthday Present for a friend*

- Simen

I got it from GOG a few days ago and can confirm it is Sacred Gold, with expansion packs. It's running really smoothly on my Vista 64 machine and I'm having great fun with it so far. I think I'll probably wind up getting pretty into this game.

£4.99 from GAME for me!

They're doing a £4.99 or 3 for £10.00 deal, and they had Sacred Gold (w/Underworld) and Fallout Trilogy in the deal, but nothing else I wanted. So I prioritised and got Sacred Gold. :(

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the info. the dvd driver of my laptop wont read the cd anymore. I really wanted to replay sacred I know the steam version in the other post is cheaper but I really don't like the system steam works.