Diablo 3 - Open Beta Weekend!

if you get server busy....just keep trying...I'm sure all the servers are full (even all the chats are full). It takes awhile to get in but it's worth it :) Once in game I've had absolutely no issues with lag or anything else

p.s just got 'Massacre - 75 Kills in one battle :D

if you get server busy....just keep trying...I'm sure all the servers are full (even all the chats are full). It takes awhile to get in but it's worth it :) Once in game I've had absolutely no issues with lag or anything else

p.s just got 'Massacre - 75 Kills in one battle :D

Thanks for the tips, and gj for the massacre : never thought we could have that many kills in one battle.

Max

Typically you'll get 20-30 max....but this is from a trap you'll encounter. Not saying nothing more as I don't want to give it away, but it's a pretty cool battle :)

I got in right away this morning, but tried to log in again and servers are busy. The interior environments look freaking awesome! Played some witch doctor and vampire hunter.

The new skill system was almost a deal breaker until someone told me you can go into settings and change it so you can pick what you want and where you want it. I havent been able to log in since I got this info, hopefully it will let me assign my skills where I want them.

Not sure if I will be able to catch up with yall this weekend, I have a race today and my kids' birthday party tomorrow. Maybe some late night gaming. Added my battletag to the battletag thread.

Edited by kriv

I got home and I just left my computer with the page saying updating updating... started doing some other work, and BLAM... I was in...gloriously in! A choir sang, a beam of light bent down... k, nothing like that, but I was in D3, playing and it was fun.

I've got to run off for a bit this day to grab some luggage from a cousin, hopefully will be back in afternoon, I will hunt down y'all for MP...don't forget about me! rawr *hic* ...rawr

:D

:viking:

gogo

p.s. lol funny what knuckles said about putting in the battle net password instead of the email. hah, that's what I did and it broke my heart when I couldn't get in ... went back to battle net and used the template they had set up and Blammo...again... worked! :lol: They should change the world or put something in brackets^^

Tried out of curiosity. EU gave error 3003, US is saying it's all busy.

Hoping to get in maybe later today.

Same here, have gotten the same error everytime I have tried logging in, doubt I'll ever get in since I got that error almost 24 hours ago with my first attempts, pile of garbage!

Tried out of curiosity. EU gave error 3003, US is saying it's all busy.

Hoping to get in maybe later today.

There are no EU servers, so dont waste your time trying to log into those!

"Server busy" is a bit harder to avoid unfortunately.

Edited by Shadout

Error-Codes

3003 Don't try to login EU-servers- they're offline

37 try again later

3004 you'll get this error, after login -> try again later

33 battle.net down

shadout, are you in Europe? I'd never known! Have you been able to log into American servers then? Can someone in Europe maybe redo their battle net password, associate it it with America, then log in that way to find an active available server?

:)

gogo

Go into Options and Account, and choose "The Americas" instead of EU.

At release you will be able to log in in all regions no matter which region you bought your game in as well (or at least US, EU, some Asian regions might be restricted, but not exactly relevant for us).

I've got into the US servers yeah, but it took a while today.

I wonder if they are going to extent open beta, as they clearly arent able to hold the load they need yet. There is around 200.000 players max in public games currently, though I assume most people play solo, even then if there are ½ million online, that is a fraction of what they will need to handle at release date.

Edited by Shadout

just got done running with Rotluchs (Bobcat) and Dobster.....way too much fun :)

Flooxim was there in party for just a little bit when I got there but he vanished :(

Go into Options and Account, and choose "The Americas" instead of EU.

At release you will be able to log in in all regions no matter which region you bought your game in as well (or at least US, EU, some Asian regions might be restricted, but not exactly relevant for us).

I've got into the US servers yeah, but it took a while today.

I wonder if they are going to extent open beta, as they clearly arent able to hold the load they need yet. There is around 200.000 players max in public games currently, though I assume most people play solo, even then if there are ½ million online, that is a fraction of what they will need to handle at release date.

Thanks, was finally able to log in only to find out the servers was full :mad:

shadout: Figured that out little after posting.

Though, not much luck either way. While ago gave server busy, now 3003. And US server. I'll keep trying every now and then.

If luck allows..

Looks like they're back...just got in. I sent everyone on the battle.tag thread a request. Will hang out for a bit with a level 1 non-HC toon and see if we can get a 4 person game going.

K, I'll give it a try and see if I can log in.

EDIT: nah, can't, no servers available.

Blizzard really needs to get their act together here, complete BS all around :sick:

Edited by Spunky