#21 toskr

toskr

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Platform:PS3
  • PSN ID:don't have one

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

Lol, I have no idea how to do that. And I don't mind doing the leg work. I enjoy playing the dryad (my favorite class). I am thinking of testing a couple things with this one so that it won't be a complete "waste". But I will look into the drop rates, that might be useful. :)
~Toskr!

#22 Veracious

Veracious

Prismatic Enchanter

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

Lol, I have no idea how to do that. And I don't mind doing the leg work. I enjoy playing the dryad (my favorite class). I am thinking of testing a couple things with this one so that it won't be a complete "waste". But I will look into the drop rates, that might be useful. :)

There's an entire sticky on modding. It's just a few number adjustments. I'm no tech wiz and I did it. It's the server file. You just copy the file into a spare folder so you can revert back to normal when your ready or if something goes wrong. No biggie. The thread on modding is really in depth and specific. You can't screw up. Plus seeing all those green and gold drops is addicting lmao

#23 toskr

toskr

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Platform:PS3
  • PSN ID:don't have one

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

Lol, I bet. I found the thread on the balance.txt. I may play with that in a bit it looks like fun :)
~Toskr!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users