With Build 29, Grim Dawn is now content complete !
It's now just optimizing and bug fixing til the expected February official release date
Some Build 29 highlights:
1) With the release of all of the game's content, the level cap has been increased to 85. Note that the level ranges on normal have been adjusted to match the release of additional difficulties.
2) Legendary items are now available and will begin dropping above level 50. Over 240 Legendaries are available for you to find.
3) 246 low level Epic items have been recreated as Empowered high level versions to provide more loot variety above level 50 and to bring back your favorites from the lower levels.
4) After extensive deliberation and observation of the Community, we have decided that the best course of action for the longterm health and balance of the game is to remove Completion Bonuses from Components. The ramifications of this change are significant: Components now stack up to 1000, freeing up storage space previously taken up by countless variations of the same Components; Crafting no longer requires you to place items in the UI. Crafting materials are now automatically grabbed from your inventory, personal stash and transfer stash, in that order; With the discrepancy of Completion Bonuses removed, we can more accurately account for player power and balance the game accordingly; We can add more Components in future content without feeling like they are going to take up obscene amounts of player storage. Many Components have been buffed in light of this change.
5) With the defeat of the final boss, you can now restart the game on Elite and Ultimate difficulty. Expect grave challenges as you engage Grim Dawn at its most difficult.