The Related Word Game - 2017!

headphones -> noise cancelling

Never thought it, but once you tried noise cancelling headphones  you don't want old ones again. My main use was(will be again) travelling to work meetings with night trains. New ones even support phonecalls. You phone and and the headphone suppresses background noise. Best is that my tax expert managed that I could reduce its cost as needed for work from my taxes.

A bit of disadvantages: tax bureau wasn't considering all noise cancelling headphones as designed for work improvement.

I got a Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. Only half of the battery life of the Sony, but better noise cancelling for work condidtions I was told.

55 minutes ago, Delta! said:

music -> sing along

I love singing along when I am listening to music.

I love singing, but cant remember lyrics unless threatened :lol:

sing along -> camp fire

:)

gogo

mesquite => smoked Bar-B-Q (Texas Style)

:hooyaah:

Perhaps y'all will want to join me at the Key Largo Bar later. There will be mesquite-smoked beef brisket, Tex-Mex-style "boracho" beans, 'tater salad, (and all the fixin's) sweet tea, cerveza, and watermelons for desert! Bring your honey and be sure to tote your dancing shoes 'cuz there will be some serious "rug cuttin'." :d_dance: The festivities won't end until late Saturday night or until the cows come home, whichever comes first! Just remember to take the fork in the road when you get to it and don't let nobody "steer" ya wrong. And, remember, like cowboy Steve always sez, Don't kneel to pray at supper until after you take off yer spurs."

:JC-tumbleweed:

smoked Bar-B-Q (Texas Style) -> Selbstgemachte Wildschweinbratwurst mit Bärlauch

Selfmade Bratwurst from wild boar with fine chopped beargarlic in the sausage...

Add crushed ice to the below (bright parts are boar stomach) and grind with a 3mm holes disc and then use a sausage press

image2-2.jpeg?itok=qk_9E55Y

Selbstgemachte Wildschweinbratwurst mit Bärlauch => sausage

Selbstgemachte Wildschweinbratwurst mit Bärlauch? I never saw-such-a sausage. :dntknw:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Selbstgemachte Wildschweinbratwurst mit Bärlauch => sausage

Selbstgemachte Wildschweinbratwurst mit Bärlauch? I never saw-such-a sausage. :dntknw:

sausage -> festival

:drunkards:

gogo