Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I saw the work, Cthulhu, it's fantastic. Unfortunately, I don't really have any feedback to offer on the Inquisitor as I haven't gotten to playing him yet because of the online party restrictions. What I can offer though is editing, which I can help out with after I get back from work tonight. Have you guys all the latest edits so many peeps have been adding? Lanuages, content, everything... lol sometimes after I press Recent Changes, the edits seem to go right off he page!

:tongue:

gogo

I like your work, Cthulu, I play an Clustering Maelstrom - Ruthless Mutilation Inquisitor myself with a big two-handed sword :tongue:

But I would appreciate it, if you don't make 20 edits on the same page in 15 minutes (as many others contirubutors do...), it would keep the recent changes list much cleaner.

You can edit the whole article with the link at the top of the page and use the preview button. Try to add all the stuff at once when editing.

And I will try to update all the CA-pages this week with more data on the CAs themselves and update the wrong CA mods.

Later on I intend to also add diagrams or just tables on the CA values at certain levels.

I like your work, Cthulu, I play an Clustering Maelstrom - Ruthless Mutilation Inquisitor myself with a big two-handed sword :)

But I would appreciate it, if you don't make 20 edits on the same page in 15 minutes (as many others contirubutors do...), it would keep the recent changes list much cleaner.

You can edit the whole article with the link at the top of the page and use the preview button. Try to add all the stuff at once when editing.

And I will try to update all the CA-pages this week with more data on the CAs themselves and update the wrong CA mods.

Later on I intend to also add diagrams or just tables on the CA values at certain levels.

Thanks for the advice; I'll try to break the ten-thousand-edits per 1 update habit. >:)

And I'll look forward to the CA updates.

Can't say for sure, but I just found I had an achievement "Scrooge" that wasn't on the list.

It'd be logical to assume it pairs up with "Finish Bronze without purchasing anything.", which as of yet has not been spoken for.

Can anybody second this?

nat

If it seems right to everybody, I'll just change it in the Wiki...

Edited by nokka
Can't say for sure, but I just found I had an achievement "Scrooge" that wasn't on the list.

It'd be logical to assume it pairs up with "Finish Bronze without purchasing anything.", which as of yet has not been spoken for.

Can anybody second this?

Yes, that's correct.

I'd also like to note that the Ambler, Wanderer, Journeyman, Adventurer, Globetrotter, Explorer, Discoverer are related to reaching a particular region.

Chtulhu, CM looks fine (not too wordy at all), though I disagree with the fire/magic mods for PC. Personally I would have thought that the fire mod would be more useful if you're doing ranged damage, since the monsters will more likely be burning & loosing health as they run towards you. IMO, Magic damage is good for all characters, as Weaken reduces the affected monster's stats by 20% which is useful for ranged & melee.

I also have a slightly different view (on paper) of Merciless. Yes, it's more suited to defensive players, but doesn't it mean that you only need to get down to 35% health rather than 25% for max damage bonus? Therefore the sociopathic players will be able to hit max damage sooner?

I'm slightly confused why you recommend different things for Combat Reflexes & Spell Resistance? They do the same thing for weapon-based & non-weapon-based attacks... If you don't take CR, you're more likely to take critical hits from non-weapon attacks (which is, IMO, a majority of the damage you'll be taking), and since you're going to be low on health, you're presumably going to be seeing more damage spikes? Having said that, I never tried WIDD in S1, I just don't have the intestinal fortitude for low HP builds.

Armour Lore doesn't directly affect the buff CA regen malus, it decreases the Combat Arts regen malus from Armour, os it has a similar effect, but nothing to do with the buffs.

I'm asssming that Dual Wielding a pair of Sword of the Blood Dryads (with it's sickening amount of WIDD) would go very well with Purifying Chastisement?

Made changes in Blazing Tempest article:

Added pro, cons, usage strategy and changed mod names and descriptions to those given ingame.

Would like to add another achievemant to the list: Perseverence

Again, I can't be sure, but I have reason to believe it goes with "Reach Gold difficulty".

It could make sense with there being Legendary and Heroic Perseverence. The other option would be "Finish main quest exploring less than 20% of map".

Again, anyone feel the same way?

nat

Would like to add another achievemant to the list: Perseverence

Again, I can't be sure, but I have reason to believe it goes with "Reach Gold difficulty".

It could make sense with there being Legendary and Heroic Perseverence. The other option would be "Finish main quest exploring less than 20% of map".

Again, anyone feel the same way?

Yup, though I can't remember which is "higher" Legendary or Heroic (Legendary I think, but I'm not sure).

Can anybody second this?

Yes, that's correct.

I'd also like to note that the Ambler, Wanderer, Journeyman, Adventurer, Globetrotter, Explorer, Discoverer are related to reaching a particular region.

Chtulhu, CM looks fine (not too wordy at all), though I disagree with the fire/magic mods for PC. Personally I would have thought that the fire mod would be more useful if you're doing ranged damage, since the monsters will more likely be burning & loosing health as they run towards you. IMO, Magic damage is good for all characters, as Weaken reduces the affected monster's stats by 20% which is useful for ranged & melee.

I also have a slightly different view (on paper) of Merciless. Yes, it's more suited to defensive players, but doesn't it mean that you only need to get down to 35% health rather than 25% for max damage bonus? Therefore the sociopathic players will be able to hit max damage sooner?

I'm slightly confused why you recommend different things for Combat Reflexes & Spell Resistance? They do the same thing for weapon-based & non-weapon-based attacks... If you don't take CR, you're more likely to take critical hits from non-weapon attacks (which is, IMO, a majority of the damage you'll be taking), and since you're going to be low on health, you're presumably going to be seeing more damage spikes? Having said that, I never tried WIDD in S1, I just don't have the intestinal fortitude for low HP builds.

Armour Lore doesn't directly affect the buff CA regen malus, it decreases the Combat Arts regen malus from Armour, os it has a similar effect, but nothing to do with the buffs.

I'm asssming that Dual Wielding a pair of Sword of the Blood Dryads (with it's sickening amount of WIDD) would go very well with Purifying Chastisement?

Yeah, you've pointed out some stuff that probably needs to be adjusted. I was a little burned out on doing wiki edits by the time I got around to Purifying Chastisement. I'll either take out or reword the items you've brought into question; with a few exceptions. My play experience with a Gruesome Inquisition based Inquisitor has left me with too many impressions that I think will be hard to change.

My play experience with a Gruesome Inquisition based Inquisitor has left me with too many impressions that I think will be hard to change.

That's fair enough, I don't have the experience with an Inquisitor, so my thoughts were either based off the "on paper" stats, or general knowledge of Sacred 2.

Updated Callous Execution - http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...llous_Execution

- Added a new combo recommendation.

Updated Purifying Chastisement- http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...ng_Chastisement

- I corrected the notes about the fire damage vs. magic damage mods; I took Llama's advice and I re-evaluated the GI aspect, and it does make more sense to use the magic mod vs. the fire mod. It also makes sense since I noticed that all of the offensive mods for PC are on the bottom mod row, while the defensive are on the top.

- Also corrected the dumb wording on why use Armour Lore.

- Everything else, I tried to make more sense out of where things were cryptic/unclear.

Llama or anyone else - let me know how it looks. I'd like to get this one done before moving onto the other Inquisitor CAs.

Edit: Can anyone confirm/dis-confirm the possible bug that I have noted on Clustering Maelstrom's page? Look towards the bottom where I talk about choosing both of the "Vortex" mods for Clustering Maelstrom. Unless I'm having memory problems, every time I've chosen both mods for CM, I never get any additional range beyond the first mod's range boost.

Edit Edit: I went ahead and filled out the page for Ruthless Mutilation, I was bored.

Edited by Cthulhu

Nice work Cthulhu, unfortunately, no Inqu for me yet, I'm hoping to build one as soon as AScaron lets them in parties though. And... I'm trumpeting the horns for an exceptional piece of work by Errison the wiki as she has completely updated this page with wonderfulness

...look and smile!

Sacred 2 Graphical User Interface

th_gui.jpg

Pure awesomeness

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

llama, I just read the changes for EP... fantastic news! lol, been a bit out of the EP loop lately, but now I really wanna see what it can do.

I've got a lot of time today, so I'm gonna resize all the unique weapon pic stats in the wiki so that messy edge along the right as you read down the page dissapears.

Slowly but surely getting done

:P

gogo

Amazing edits everyone. Wow, so much has, and is, going into the wiki it's just astounding. Kudos to everyone. It's so cool to see!

That Books section is really starting to fill out on the French side. Isn't it kind of addictive Chloe? Haha. I loved working on the English ones. There is satisfaction to be found in the process. :)

Just finished off the new sacredwiki Buff page I began last night. Kudos to gogo for adding that great list of Combat Arts. I adapted it to what we have now. So far so good! Can we add anything more? Or should I say "should" we add anything more? :rofl:

Just need to tidy up that Temp Buffs section. I'm not sure if I marked all the upgradeable temp buffs...

sacredwikiBuff.gif

Beautiful Schot! lol, sorry I had to run off to work before finishing off the entries for the permanent buffs. But was thrilled when getting home to see how you'd tabled everything AND stuck in the mini CA icons.

Great work!

:)

gogo

Added info on the dual wield skill (as our dear admin gogoblender requested), as well as info on Baneful smite, Radiant pillar, Ancestral fireball and Incandescent skin.

Tried to be as objective as I could :)

@gogo & trust:

Thanx! I think the hardest was writing in such detail. "Left click, draaaaag, take a break, click" :rofl:

That was a very enjoyable page to make. It's amazing now that we have so many pages that we're able to cross-link info from other pages relevant to the article being typed. Sure came in handy!

@Dobri:

Wonderful additions! Love the note on Radiant Pillar. Turning a mob into a pinball game with multiple Pillars modded with Hypnotize. That would be funny to see, :)

@Stéphane:

Whooops! And thenx, haha. ^^

Thanks for the kind words, Schot :)

I've been wanting to test Celestial-oriented seraphim since I watched the intro and these are the insights I have so far :) It's fun indeed, but takes a bit of practice. I'm sure other will want to test it too :)

Ahh, you got into the wiki...whew.

And what a great job/intro you did with all the work Dobri! lol, I was hoping that one day of the amazing content you've been posting with Combat Arts and stats for the game here in this forum would somehow get organized for the community to read in on the wiki.

Keep going!

:hugs:

gogo

Added info on the dual wield skill (as our dear admin gogoblender requested), as well as info on Baneful smite, Radiant pillar, Ancestral fireball and Incandescent skin.

Tried to be as objective as I could :P

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates