My dad needs an avatar.

Ah! Very nice Erling. I was looking around for a nice dragon image but just couldn't seem to find one. If I had of seen that one you found I would suggested it for sure! :(

A very noble looking dragon.

ah ty I didnt do much I just changed the background colur in photoshop :woot:

Edit: I am making a new one now I was a kind of wondring if he have a nick or should it be Fox Mc cluod father or senior :):(

Edit: sry for all my edits but dont want to double post :D so I made a new one

its way to big I know but I can resize I just want to know if u like it and when its big easier to see :D

shieldcopy.jpg

so.. what do you think:)

Edited by Erling
ah ty I didnt do much I just changed the background colur in photoshop :(

Edit: I am making a new one now I was a kind of wondring if he have a nick or should it be Fox Mc cluod father or senior :):devil:

Edit: sry for all my edits but dont want to double post :yay: so I made a new one

its way to big I know but I can resize I just want to know if u like it and when its big easier to see :D

shieldcopy.jpg

so.. what do you think:)

I really like it though I go by Salguod here, but you know I really don't mind it saying Fox McCloud's Father either...Maybe Salguod on top with a colon : and then saying Fox McCloud's Father. I didn't know he was doing this until I was online in the game and someone mentioned it. When they did Christopher said "Suprise!" cause he was watching me play. I really love the way you guys have been helping us to make this forum a home for me and my son. We really love it here and since I have been online I have gotten to play with a few of you and have really been helped out a lot on learning stuff in the game. Online is way different from single player and HC rocks though so far I have had to remake my toon about five times I think. It was very cool. I ordered Christopher Sacred Gold from Amazon.com (only place I could find it for sell) They had two copies left. Should be in this week and Christopher is all giddy with excitement. Our next project though will be to get off dial up some how. The game server doesn't seem to like it so I'm searching for a new alternative. Probably try to go through Dish TV who we have our TV programming through. Any way I really do like this and the Sephira picture. :mafia:

*ashamed* I am afraid I was the one who mentoned it and I just saw a mistake on the avatar *ashamed again* I wrote to few C's so here is it corected and in avatar format

150pix

shieldcopy11.jpg

and the big one

shieldcopy-1.jpg

as u see I was to laxy to shift ot to Douglas or Salgoud :) sorry

Here we are I have about 150 dragons so I could always make another if you like it but its too wide its 150x200 pixels

:blush:

~Doom

P.S. Another, to fill every minimalists needs :P

Oh, I couldn't resist after seeing your avatar

salguod.jpg

Edited by TimOfDoom
salgoudcopy.jpg

sry funky I just had to when gogo said :names on avatars rock

:superhardblush:

Here we are I have about 150 dragons so I could always make another if you like it but its too wide its 150x200 pixels

:bye:

~Doom

P.S. Another, to fill every minimalists needs :P

Oh, I couldn't resist after seeing your avatar

salguod.jpg

very nice work indeed Tim :4rofl:

They are all really great, totally awesome in fact and I find it hard to choose between them. You guys must have worked for years learning how to do this stuff and your really quite good at it. Will have to take time to decide which one to use. Thanks again for helping out with Christopher's *surprise* for me.

They are all really great, totally awesome in fact and I find it hard to choose between them. You guys must have worked for years learning how to do this stuff and your really quite good at it. Will have to take time to decide which one to use. Thanks again for helping out with Christopher's *surprise* for me.

Thanks!

I think I started about 4 months ago using gimp

Its very easy to learn from tutorials you could try it!

:cha (18):

~Doom

I didnt do to much on that pic and its not so difficult either :cha (18): I just changed background colour and made the eye colour a bit brigther I am pretty sure I can make it

(I use photoshop not gimp) :)

btw: great work Tim!

(I use photoshop not gimp) :D

Oh, I got photoshop off my brother recently, those dragons were done in photoshop

(using techniques I learnt from gimp :) )

:cha (18):

~Doom

• 2 weeks later...