Clan Campaigning

I'll see if I can help you out later today llama...was hoping to catch you on the servers this weekend but wasn't able to. I should be on around 9PM GMT

That would be sweet Knuckles, I think I can cope with running through Gold but Plat is likely to be beyond my level 79 TG (until I totally overhaul his gear, probably when I've got a decent level TG trader). We're currently GMT+1 (daylight saving/British Summer Time) so 9pm GMT = 10pm BST & we go to bed at 10. If you could help by either running one of the chars on my main account through Gold, or running my HE (on my alt account) & my TG (on my main account) through Plat, that would be very much appreciated. :)

One piece of advice you could offer, what's a good (Gold/Plat) campaign runner build? I'd like to have one capable of doing that on my alt account...

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I've a level 63 bargain-seraphim, but I played her with patch 2.34 with Divine Protection, no constitution and no Warding Energy Lore :)

I'll use them now at level 65 for bargaining.

Can I join , if you do gold/plat campaign? But I can't fight with her...

Hey,

I've a level 63 bargain-seraphim, but I played her with patch 2.34 with Divine Protection, no constitution and no Warding Energy Lore :)

I'll use them now at level 65 for bargaining.

Can I join , if you do gold/plat campaign? But I can't fight with her...

More than happy for you to join when I run my next char through Gold (assuming I survive the Guardians ;)). As I said above (IIRC), I'm on most evenings between 8 & 10pm BST (GMT+1 atm).

Well I'm home a bit earlier than planned...kiddo came home sick from school...just got her all set and in bed so I can probably be in-game within 30 mins..

As far as Camp runner...I would suggest making a Shadow Veil SW...don't have to worry about enemies and bosses are easy too...I typically use Skeletal Fortification on them and kill them without them ever knowing I was there...Only boss I can't use SF only on is the Octogolamus...I have to summon NA skeletons to have Octo go hostile, then SF works...though I'm going to try out Spectral Hand and see how that works

:sweating:

Many thanks Knuckles, it was awesome to be able to login this morning & buy a +3 all skills ring in Niobium (after buying some +4 relics). :trans: I think you took ~3 hours to finish off Gold & run through plat.

Now, I've got a TG & a HE who need to be run through Gold. :wub: I'll probably start running my shopper TG through Gold myself (after shopping for some new rings/etc for my tank TG) & see how things go.

Heya,

silver/gold/plat for my last bargainer. I should be able to do both silver and Gold myself. I'll keep checking the thread for future runs :D

Greetz

I probably won't have time for any more runs until Friday night/weekend. But I should have the Silver Runner up in place by then...What I have now is:

Silearth - Silver and?

Chrona - Gold/Plat

Barristan - All

Llama - Gold/Plat (2 toons)

Hopefully I got those right...let me know otherwise and anyone else that needs runs done :D

Hi there :evil:

Well Knuckles, this is an amazing offer I couldn't neglect :evil:

I do have one or two chars that need to be pushed to niob,

the first char can already access gold, so that would be 2 runs only , gold and plat..

the other toon (in fact its from a friend) is in silver - maybe he could make it to gold alone soon enough... if not that would be 3 runs, silver gold plat ..

they are on different accounts so gold and plat could be done together.... only thing is that I only have time to watch them this weekend, from the time im writing this till sunday night 24:00 GMT+1 ..

maybe, you can throw me in for one or the other run ? :evil: if not it's no problem and ill ask again in about 3 weeks, by this time I will hopefully passed my last exams for this year, and ill also be able to take a few days off work..

btw, at least one of the chars is light mode, hope thats no problem..

so long, greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

np Rotluchs...I think there's room for ya. As long as you can watch/move them every 20-30 mins, seems you'll disconnect after about an hour of not moving. I think I'll start with a Silver run Saturday around 9AM EST (2PM GMT) and then a Gold Run starting at approx 12-1PM EST (5-6PM GMT)

Will have to see after that. If everyone can be around for a Plat run then I might be able to do one also, if not, I'll schedule Plat for Sunday at approx noon EST (5PM GMT) Probably can do one more Camp based on need Sunday also, though going to bed early as I have a 3 AM start for Monday

*just as a note-all Camps are for Light characters...I don't have anything set up for doing Shadow Campaigns yet*

*note 2 - from June 20th thru June 28th I'm taking a break from work...these 16-20 hr work days are killing me...that and have a minor operation on my back on the 19th. So I'll be around all week and can really knock out some Camps for everyone *

*note 3 - If you feel comfortable doing part of the quest I can always pick up where you left off, though you should let me do Kral and Guardians. Running Veiled so I'm never in any danger*

*note 4 - Camps Runs take about 3-4 hours*

Hope your operation goes ok Knuckles. My trader TG is at the Guardians in Gold, so he only needs that done (& it's my son's 3rd birthday party Saturday lunchtime, so I wouldn't be avaliable then anyway) & then he's on to Plat.

Heya Knuckles,

won't be hard finding me this weekend :sweating:

The Silver run won't be necessary I think. seraphim is level 51 or 52 now.... racing with a ton of XP gear to get to 60 en get that run off your back :)

Greetz

Hey and thank you Knuckles :)

I wish you the best for your back operation, and no need to hurry with your comeback afterwards, take a rest, recover and chill out.. we won't miss you anyways, nobody will notice you're gone :sweating: (hehe joke)

about the 1st char on my acc and 2nd on my friend's acc:

the 2nd one completed silver campaign ending at level 34, took me exactly... nah - let's just say... way longer than your camp rushes ;)

so now it's 2 chars gold + plat , I will see if I'll be able to do a small part of gold camp as well...

Greetings, RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Well if no one needs Silver then we can make Gold the early run Saturday and then move Plat to later same day. I can do another run (gold or plat) either late Sat or midday Sun

Heyaa,

Nope, no silver run :(

Hit 60 half an hour ago. Only 15 levels to go and two runs, and my second trader is all set :D

@Knucks... had a break from work too. It helps! GL with the operation.

Greetz

k...Gold it is for Saturday morning..and thx for the gl on operation...just a minor one to remove a little scar tissue that's getting a little too close to the spinal cord.

Heck if it wasn't for doc appointments I'd have no social life at all :(

Edit: Gold/Plat runs for tomorrow are all set

Got Chrona, Barristan, Rotluchs and Dmol

I'll run your other toon thru on Sunday with Llama's if that's o.k. Rotluchs

I'll run Gold/Plat for you on Sunday Llama...tried finishing Gold for you but the Guardians would never activate. Tried everything I could think of. Try to catch me in-game tomorrow. I got last rebirth shrine so will only take a few minutes. Even if I'm in a Camp, I'm sure the other guys won't mind me taking 10 mins to do it for you :D

tried finishing Gold for you but the Guardians would never activate

Yeah, I think if you click on the button in the final area of hte Great Machine, but log out before you kill the Guardians it goes pear-shapped.

Hello all,

im terribly sorry I couldnt make it ingame today argh ! :butcher:

I had to leave and visit my parents after I got an urgent call from my father this afternoon:

2 month ago my (almost) 93 year old grandmother tumbled in her own flat and broke her 'neck of femur' / thig-bone? (I hope the dic got that right)

until to this accident she was still dressing herself alone, she made her own lunch prepared tea... however her physical constitution was decreasing constantly in the past few years and somehow we all saw 'the day' coming.. :P

Now, my father is re-arranging a room in my parents house at the moment as our dear granny is coming out of hospital next week, moving in

(for now - retirement home rly is our last option if all is getting too much of a burden for my parents and us children to handle)

Long story short, I had to help him with the hospital bed he bought, and moving stuff...

Knuckles, I see you are doing another Gold+Platin run tomorrow on Sunday?

I hope this time I'll be able to go online - will show up with the 1st char at least, or even the 2nd one (simultaneously, taking up 2/5 spots if there is room left)

Well, I'll go and see for my chars now online anyways ;)

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Heya,

Ah.. too bad Rot.... with Knuckles, there is always a next time... dont worry :butcher:

First things first... RL catches up with everyone

Greetz

So sorry to hear Rotluchs :Just_Cuz_21:

And I can do anytime at your convenience...I'm running Llama thru it tomorrow morning (Sun 2pm GMT) He's got 2 toons so there's room for yours also. If you can't make it don't worry, I'll fit you in somewhere when you have the time

and best wishes for your grandma :hugs:

Just to remind everyone...you do not have to be a member of D.a.r.k or any other clan to participate. Anyone can join :Just_Cuz_21: Just need to play Hardcore on the EU servers

Got Dmol thru Gold and Chrona and Barristan thru Gold and Plat. Dmol I got room for you when I run Llama's toons thru Plat. Not sure on time though, need to work around Kami