Clan Campaigning

thx Knuckles.. 2pm GTM(UTC) should be fine, btw what are your iG char names for the gold + platin campaign runner(s) ?

greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Dmol thru Gold and Chrona and Barristan thru Gold and Plat. Dmol I got room for you when I run Llama's toons thru Plat. Not sure on time though, need to work around Kami

Heya,

and again, many thanx... I'll be setting up shop for my seraphim as soon as she gets the last two lvls for bargaining mastery.

Greetz

Will be using the same character for both runs..

[D.a.r.k] Undertaker

Anytime guys :) Think the last run took all of 2.5 hours. Now for a rather silly question, at least from me. I set up a level 1 Niob trader for myself also but rarely use. At what level will I start to see +skill rings ? I'm figuring it's level 15.

not quite sure if there's a min clvl, but my level 5 trader (max gold atm tho) is finding them already, and I think even @ level 2 I found some..

there comes a point tho, where +all CA amulets will be missing @ shops, I planned to find out this time when/why.. I didnt payed attention last time and my high level niob trader cant find them anymore at all.

(I still have some in chest from pre 2.4 patch, but they are around level 170-180 and I dont remember if it was the lvls I made or the patch.. happend around the same time back then..

..but as I have spoken to some players with bargainers ~clvl 140, I believe its the patch which still leaves open where the level cap exactly is..)

for the +all skill amulets:

amulets can have 'doubled' stats, so when at a certain point 'usually' you get max +3 on them, you 'could' get +6 but its very rare.. same for deathblow for instance and some other 'yellow' mods

Edited by Rotluchs
Will be using the same character for both runs..

[D.a.r.k] Undertaker

Anytime guys :) Think the last run took all of 2.5 hours. Now for a rather silly question, at least from me. I set up a level 1 Niob trader for myself also but rarely use. At what level will I start to see +skill rings ? I'm figuring it's level 15.

Heya,

not really sure.... what I can tell you about level 15 traders:

- +2 to all skills + all other yellow sorts of mods.... (brown regen and reflect mods)

- +4 to all skills single ammy's

- At exactly 75 (5x char level 15) in bargaining, your shops will turn 100% yellow

What char is it? If you decide it to be level 15, I can start shopping you some gear :)

Greetz

Thank you for running Gold for my and my friends characters Knuckles :D

it has been super-awesome-fast (compared to my 3hrs50min^^)

I dont know how long it exactly took as I forgot to activate my stopwatch at the very beginning :viking: but I think it wasnt more than 2,5hrs (stopped 2:16:32)

Edited by Rotluchs

Hi all,

I know it's a little short-notice , but I'm currently trying to complete the Platin Campaign on closed-net (eu) servers, light-mode..

however, I found my low level chars way too small to finish plat, so I'm stuck with a bunch of chars that want to be pushed through platin mode, so they would be able to shop for any new toons in niob..

besides my own chars, im also logging in with some of my friend's toons...

now, I have thought about this:

I will stay ingame as long as possible for the next few days, moving my chars every 50 minutes so they wont be kicked-off server..

if any of you want to help me out you can log on anytime and do some parts of the campaign, you won't need to do the whole thing at once this way..

(and, this way I/we could disburden Knuckles a little, maybe :drool: )

eventually, I/we are able to complete the plat campaign and there'll be a few more low level bargainers that could help out shopping low level stuff for new toons if anyone needs it.. (made a low dryad, in addition to my high-level shopper)

Cu around ;)

PS: the campaign-server session im on @ usually is named smth like this:

[D.a.r.k]&(DA) Campaigning

..or smth similar, always using the 2 Tags as prefix..

for the next few days untill sunday, I dont have any preferred primetime, the time-window im usually able to be online however is:

12.00 - 23.00pm GMT+1 (+/- a few hrs perhaps)

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Just pm'd ya Rotluchs but will also mention it here...I'm off all next week so I can be a lot more flexible on times, especially Monday...so if weekdays are better for anyone, then next week is good for me. Again just list times you are available and I'll let you know if I can do.

wee, tyvm Knuckles for dropping in unexpectedly and on such a short-notice ;)

it was another pretty fast rush-thru platin, as always I assume.. awesome.

people, this guy could need an extra-reward, and I should mention it for the next patch also (if we see any)

..post your suggestions what it should be called and how to achieve it..

(or, mabe a new unique item like ''Knuckles lucent knickers of slippy-ness'' (+20%viewing range and +20%running speed)

Greetings RL

people, this guy could need an extra-reward, and I should mention it for the next patch also (if we see any)

..post your suggestions what it should be called and how to achieve it..

(or, mabe a new unique item like ''Knuckles lucent knickers of slippy-ness'' (+20%viewing range and +20%running speed)

Knuckled Pink Spandex Thong of GOOBerness?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

and thx to Knuckles, who did a bit more than half the silver campaign for me and my chars, again..

Knuckles, I hope you back gets better soon, take a rest !!

PS:

I also had to leave todays session for now, I got multiple phone-calls with kinda disturbing news:

my grandmother - after she's been @ home for a few weeks now - is in hospital, again..

she got fever/ague suddenly last week, and her complete condition still rapidly gets worse each week..

today my sister spoke to her on phone, and my elder brother visited her in hospital too..

she didnt recognized them, neither my bro nor my sis...

shes getting more and more disoriented/confused now very fast.

also, my father got ill early this week, I think its understandable that he caught this cold much more easily than he would have normally,

now with all that stress @ work and @ home... he doesnt complain (much, if ever) but no doubt its a difficult time for all of us now,

especially for him and my mother

who has been looking after granny for the most of the time now since she fell and broke her leg few months ago..

we all had time enough the last years to think about what it will be like when 'the day' gets closer and closer...

before it 'happens' one would think you can prepare, but its gonna be hard for all of us anyway, I really dont know yet how ill react although I tried to 'brace myself'..not sure if its the right thing to do or let it all out when it happens.. I will see and listen to my heart..

so:

for the next days/weeks

im asking for your all understanding, if I should ever feel like leaving the servers in a abrupt manner...

I have mixed feelings right now,

sometimes have the urge to get some distraction from RL,

then all in a sudden I feel like taking a few minutes 'going deep into my self', thinking about this and that.. stuff.. you know.. life, everything...

however, I still see all the other positive things around me, no need to worry about me :oooo:

Greetings, RL

Sorry to hear about your dad and grandmother Rotluchs :oooo:

Family always comes first....the game will be waiting for you once you come back.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Rotluchs...whenever you feel up to it let me know...

Just wondering if anyone else needs this done....my Gold/Plat runner is just about to level 140 and won't be able to run Gold campaign soon, also I would like to start level'ing him so I can continue with my map explored project. That and after running 50+ campaigns I'm a little burnt out. So if you need this done let me know as soon as possible...I figure in a week or two I'm gonna take a break from camp running for awhile

Heya,

can understand that camp running can get a little arduous.... I know that I myself don't really like doing it much.... so KUDOS Knuckles.

If there is going to be a Gold run, I would gladly claim a place for my HE... though she really can do it herself...

Greetz

Hi Knuckles,

it's high time you're gonna take a break from campaigning, before you're so exhausted you dont wanna do it never EVER again :dance:^^

nah hehe:

I do have a few chars left, as I told you last time, at least one of them is planned to become a campaign runner also - so maybe I could take over the next few 'shifts' soon :dance:

I will try to complete silver myself so I would only need gold+plat ...

if you need any +sight% rings/amus for your big SW or other socketables one can buy for AD$* - let me know

(1st shopper clvl200 - 2nd shopper clvl176soon - 3rd shopper clvl35 - a level 60 and maybe 100/140 one are also planned before I stop making bargainers)

in total, I would have around 2 - 4 chars that would need gold+plat ..

possible time-frames for the rest of this week:

1.july 14.00-24.00

2+3.july 16.00-22.00

and weekends 4+5.july 8.00-24.00

(*ancarian dollars, the official currency... there are also EP - elven pounds - but only AD is accepted as general payment everywhere.. especially in orc lands,

they love real printed cash as their local currency still is teeth + shrunken eyes (instead of glass pearls) that they collect from their prey..

actual currency exchange rates:

1 AD = 0,8548 EP

1 AD = 135,8206 OT (1orcish tooth = 50 orcish glass pearl)

Greetings , RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Right now Sunday and Monday look the best for me...Saturday's out.....daughter's in a parade + cookout + fireworks here (Independence Day in U.S.)

I'm going to have to delay getting your toons to Niob Rotluchs :sweating:

I'm dealing with a few back issues where sitting down for more than an hour is very painful to me....Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but if anyone can help me out and get Rotluchs thru the campaigns I'd really appreciate it..

Think I'm going to put off doing any campaigning for the month of July and then will re-visit how my back is and if anyone still needs this done

Hi all,

first of, Knuckles..

im sorry to hear that, I wish you the best and hope your back will get better soon ! ;)

I had also some problems with my spine, one of the first vertebras (I think its the lumbar vertebra) ... gave me a hard time..

after a 6week therapy and muscular training fortunately it got better.. (training+instructions for daily live+work / fango / massage / electrotherapy)

you really dont have to worry about clan campaigning right now, we all understand...

you have all my :resp: already , you did an insane great job ... now it's time for you to step back for a while , its darn high time :)

(I already started to think you could be some sort a programmable walking talking bot that likes to chat weired stuff and drink beer.. or stuff... and I know they dont call you Knuckles at home^^ but maybe, Bender..)

besides, I started my TG and SW already, and doing silver campaign right now myself... its quite slow but thats no problem ;) (will get faster)

so maybe soon, I can take over Knuckle's shift if anyone needs...

Thx Rotluchs ;)

I wanted to take a break in a week or 2 from it anyways but really wasn't planning on my back being the reason why. I can still help out with campaigning, I just can't do the whole run in one sitting. If you get stuck at a spot, or it's a little too dangerous and you don't want to risk your toon, just let me know. I can at least come and and get you thru that part :resp:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, dear Sir Knuckles, whenever you can or willing, I'd love to tag along on a campaign run. Keeping in mind I took a nice long 2-month break from Sacred 2, I sorta missed out on all the campaign runs you guys did and fell way back in difficulties with my shoppers... I'm not in any hurry, nor rush, nothing :bow: Just posting to let you know I'm up for the next one, whenever it is :)

Edited by Dobri

At this point it looks like sometime toward the end of August before I might be able to resume camp runs Dobri...my back just isn't cooperating. I haven't really played in 2-3 weeks now....hopefully someone else can fill in/take over camps runs for a bit until I get my back probs resolved