Clan Campaigning

Heya all,

got a few new low level traders I would very much like to get to Niob :D

Is there anyone who can run campaign(s):) Even 1 would be much appreciated.

Most toons are aligned Evol... but there are light ones too. Dunno if the evil campaign trick still works, cuz that might save lots of time :D

Big thnx in advance !

Greetz

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do shadow campain runs for you. I would do light campaign as well but the trick only works in shadow campain. So if some more people want to get through the light campain I would do that.

Heya,

some secrets are better kept secret :D

Join the run... might be better explained there and then.

So with Jet, Hyperius and me... all we need is Max to have some spare time :D

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
Heya,

some secrets are better kept secret :D

Join the run... might be better explained there and then.

So with Jet, Hyperius and me... all we need is Max to have some spare time :D

Greetz

OOOOOH so mysterious! Have to admit I don't know this secret either (maybe because my PC characters have all been light campaign so far heh)

I think I have time tomorrow from 6 pm CET, maybe earlier. If everybody is there I could do the first light run, but only silver for the beginning. I think I'll need about 2,5h.

Edited by Slevin

Still not really playing but I can do the Gold and Plat runs (for Ice and Blood only) but will have to be on weekends, preferably during the afternoon for me

I'm available for campain runs today by now. The people who want to get through light should better post here when they have time for better organisation of the light runs. Shadow runs I would do everytime, just post here or call me ingame - EU closed HC add-on.

Shadow campain is done at the moment but the next run will be soon. For the next time I plan to do silver light campain at friday 8 pm CET - EU closed HC add-on.

edit: Silver shadow run today 8 pm CET - EU closed HC add-on

Edited by Slevin
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeeeeeeeeeee haw! Talk about good fortune. Was playing in servers today with Loco, and we needed a hit man for the Guardians to complete camp...my dryad's a bit sketchy with def with all the rph on her, so out on the hallway, guess who... our biggest hitter Slevin to da rescue!

In a few fell sweeps and crunches, he smacked the baddies down good, and.... dom dom dom ... loco is now the proud owner of a bonus level enabled Platinum account!

Thanks Slevin

+++

;)

gogo

Just to let everyone know, I'm back in business. So any weekend I can do camp runs (Light only) for anyone that needs. And I guess I'll make a shadow toon if someone wants to show me the dark side of camp runs. Kind of curious how that one goes as I've never done it yet.

Ahh Knuckles, I just ran dark campaign with my Shadow Warrior this last weekend. Had to fight all the way from mid silver up to niob. Got there at level 86. I would have to say dark campaign is so much easier than light. Expessially seraphim island and the tunneles. The gold quest thru the seraphim tunnels is pretty much laid out for you. But for sure I would love to take you up on that offer to get my baby dragon Mage up to niob to shop.

And the major difference between light & dark is that you only need to fight against Miasma 1 time, most annoying boss fight in the game without doubt.

And the major difference between light & dark is that you only need to fight against Miasma 1 time, most annoying boss fight in the game without doubt.

used to be weary of the mist until I ran this HE. first one I've run past level 50 so I'm kinda a HE noob. but with Expulse moded for undead I just jump right into the middle of it and start spammin the xpulse. feels like cheatin really. until I remember all the toons that I lost to that devil. now I just sit and spam and Grin from ear to ear!

I have never lost any chars to this annoyance, but the annoying thing about him is that he moves all over the place and the camera starts spinning back and forward all the time.

used to be weary of the mist until I ran this HE. first one I've run past level 50 so I'm kinda a HE noob. but with Expulse moded for undead I just jump right into the middle of it and start spammin the xpulse. feels like cheatin really. until I remember all the toons that I lost to that devil. now I just sit and spam and Grin from ear to ear!

I saw you doing this! You were leaving behind expulse droppings as you were moving forward through the areas... genius strategy ;)

What is the regen for that Combat Art that you have it running at?

:D

gogo

I saw you doing this! You were leaving behind expulse droppings as you were moving forward through the areas... genius strategy :lol:

What is the regen for that Combat Art that you have it running at?

:)

gogo

Right now it. at about 1.8s and doing 4000 hp/s and it stacks so you can imagine the damage. modded for T-mutand as well. Gar colosus wxplodes in poof of purple splatter. the worst part is that I find I have to hunt harder for undead and t-mutants. they disappear to quickly.

That's very intriguing actually. It's like, you're using something a Combat Art that I've seen most often used only against bosses or very rarely in MP as a primary attack.

Again, nice work with this. Part of the draw for me to Sacred is seeing how folks re-invent what's being used and find success for it in other way.

This was delightful to see, I think you have done a good job with it, specially as swamps are completely annoying with all the rejuvenating undead.

Nice work.

:lol:

gogo

Just to let everyone know, I'm back in business. So any weekend I can do camp runs (Light only) for anyone that needs. And I guess I'll make a shadow toon if someone wants to show me the dark side of camp runs. Kind of curious how that one goes as I've never done it yet.

Furian and I have run the dark camp more times than I can remember. not all that much different than light except you seem to do a lot less running back and forth. almost like the dev team was running out of time on the dark side and hurried it through to save them dev time. Don't know the short cut, but would love to run the camp with you, light or dark. Grindin' is fun and especially with a tuner like Gogo that runs on nitrous oxide most of the time. He keeps you running for sure! but sometimes I like running the quests, gives me a story to follow.

Yes the mist was the boss that had me on edge the most with my Shadow Warrior. He didn't really hurt me but I know we he's capable of. On xbox it's easy to run around the outside of the mist using a ranged weapon. But on pc I have a hard time doing this because of the camera angles and I'm not mega outfitted like I was on xbox. Still I got thru it.

Now that I've ran to niob, can I restarted each campaign level again? I haven't really checked that.