Rantras invades DARK

Heya guys,

With all the flaming & troubles at Sacred International Forum (I told the Mods they shouldn't have cake) ,

I decided to hop over here for some flame & trouble free (The CAKE is a lie I tell you!!) forum browsing,

Exams are coming up so won't be here often, after that you want get me away from here :(

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Great seeing your here, Chareos!

Hey... do you know who it was that had their monkey kicking me around and taking bites out of my level 94 death a few weeks back?

I still haven't found my arm

:(

gogo

Welcome to FDM Chareos Rantras! Hope you have a great time here reading and posting as well as in game! See you in the bar! :(

@ Gogo:

Euhm yea my Hell Monkey escaped it's leash last weekend, hope you didn't miss those limbs on your level 94

@Viper:

Sure the Dark side has no cake, they have cookies!! I like cookies, cake = lie !!

@Katran:

Ofc mate, I'll be hanging at the bar any moment now :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Heya Chareos,

good thing this invasion of yours... btw, I crashed in Breakfast server... didn't find you on later.

Cya on, and good luck with your exams.

Greetz

Heya Chareos,

good thing this invasion of yours... btw, I crashed in Breakfast server... didn't find you on later.

Cya on, and good luck with your exams.

Greetz

Ye I'll be on around 8.30-11.30 & 17.00-** GMT+1 then there's mostly a Rantras Server on (low level) but I try to join other servers if friends are on.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Dont count on finding many cookies here. I usually raid this place for em at night- when gaming.

Nice to see you here too, my x-fire matey :)

Basicly some of sif peops are rude, not that I didnt get somewhat annoyed this week - and well gave some back.

And that sux - so I prob stop posting anything in sif - after I post a tg rider video from plat.

Well still 91 dings to that - so I better stop spamming inhere and game instead.

Wee 3½ day weekend to grind tg rider :bye:

Edited by D-molisher

Ack totally missed the topic :) Good to see you've found your way here as well CR!

Happy to have you here, enjoy your time and be sure to hop over to the bar and other smalltalk threads :bye:

@ Dmo

Gl mate, I'll hop by if I can find the time through the learning & studying

@Timo

Aight, I'll give a round in the bar :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

zomgod, the invasion's still going on? and yeah I"m still limbless...

You owe me plus pants

:P

gogo

Hmmm I'll see what my horse can find/produce, hope you like your limbs/pants a little darkish brown? :sweating:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras