Anyone got teenager scream-proof ear plugs?

I'm not sure if everyone gets or has watched Nickelodeon on TV, but there's a show called Drake and Josh. Well Drake is actually on tour and heading our way on July 15th. So I'm bringing my daughter to her first concert (she's 10) I can just imagine all the screaming screeching and yelling I'm going to have to endure. So if anyone has got some teenager scream-proof ear plugs for sale let me know :P

Should I be embarrased to mention that I am a 43 year old manly man and I do enjoy me some Drake and Josh?

As for Drake.....no so much into the kiddy artists, though there have been a couple that old souls and voices to match.

What you need is found in the sporting goods department, Its liquid filled ear protectionl_b0cda3b7062641e1b6b943fc852e4750.jpg, virtually sound proof and 30 db reduction foam ear plugs and you should be golden.

Edited by Lord of the North

Heya Knuckles,

lol, you could send me in your place.... I recently tore both eardrums... so screeming won't bother me too much :(

Bah, that's all the fun I'll make about it.... protect them drums... you need 'em. :)

Greetz

it's really not the level of the noise..it's really the pitch that has me worried....high pitched squeals go right thru me and give me an instant headache. I'm sure I'll find the "I can't believe I got talked into this" corner where all the parents are hiding to escape the noise

Actually most of his songs are original though they have done Soul Man. I have this info on the highest of authorities (my daughter). Guess he wrote/sang the show's theme song too (she made me add that)

it's really not the level of the noise..it's really the pitch that has me worried....high pitched squeals go right thru me and give me an instant headache. I'm sure I'll find the "I can't believe I got talked into this" corner where all the parents are hiding to escape the noise

Actually most of his songs are original though they have done Soul Man. I have this info on the highest of authorities (my daughter). Guess he wrote/sang the show's theme song too (she made me add that)

lol take a laptop and Sacred 2 and maybe you could convert some of teh dads to Teh Dark Side (I'll provide cookies). ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Aww Knuckles! Can't you schmooze some of her pals Mom's to let her go with them? Offer to do a school run in return or some such...no screaming there!..let someone else get the headache!...I have a similar dilemma....my lads all like wresting....ugh and are bugging the life out of me to take em to a wwe thingy....haha oh thank god for my mates partners and at a push some heavy blackmailing of my brother...I'm going nowhere near a wwe gig.....ever!

Good Luck is all I can say!

Custom made earplugs Are really where its at for killing unwanted sound with the ability to hear the sound you want, they start getting pricy but I use them at work (im a sheet metal worker{TINBASHER}) and I can carry on a full conversation with out raising my voice in a very noisy environment with these babys in.

Could have been worse. My daughter was after me because Hanna Montana is going to be performing close to us soon. And I will NEVER go see her.

The worst part is this whole thing was my idea :)

What was I thinking lol

ahaha in years to come Knuckles you can remind her of all those things you did for her...payyyyback!...failing that get out those 'cute' pics when she brings home a beau :) (I am saving a huge pile of em for future use)

I save tons of photo's in order to eventually embarrass my teen daughter in her " older " years.

Had to address a certain phase of hers with this...

STOP_PHOTOGRAPHING_VECTOR_by_Jetcut.jpg

My CAD redraw of something I had seen on Deviantart

Edited by Jetcutter