Here comes a new challenger!

So I own and run www.uuddlrlrba.co.uk which is a multiplatform gaming site, and I recently picked up Sacred 2 after a friend mentioned there would be a special edition version.

Having never even heard of the game, but being a sucker for special editions, I got it. And got hooked. Badly.

Now, 4 or 5 others at my site own the game, and we're all having a blast. Sacredwiki is bookmarked, this place is too, and now I figured I'd show my face.

30, husband, father, gamer, metaller, drinker and partyer. Thats about it. :whistle:

Welcome to Dark Matters Blokeymon! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as in game! From your last line in the intro I think you will fit here just fine!

See you in the bar! :whistle:

Welcome to Dark Matters Blokeymon! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as in game! From your last line in the intro I think you will fit here just fine!

See you in the bar! :D

There's a bar? :whistle:

Dude I am so there! :viking:

Nice site you have, Blokey, and a busy forum as well. Congratulations on your success...I won't ask how many of your hours an endeavour like that takes up...though probably your kids and family could tell us :whistle:

Happy you found us, even happier you're enjoying our passion with this game. Welcome to DarkMatters!

:viking:

gogo

Glad to be here, sir.

My best friend (also best man and godfather to my son) Pieman does all the coding. I just do all the running and stuff. He uses the site as a portfolio for his upcoming profession change, and I use it as a place to hang out and chat with my friends.

Surprisingly, it takes up very little time, although admittedly I should put more time into it.

The missus is a gamer too, and little Zack is only 15 month old, so I get plenty of time to game and stuff. Yay for gamer girls! :whistle:

. . . husband, father, gamer, metaller, drinker and partyer. Thats about it. :)

aint nuthin else matters in this world today. I'd say that's enough!

Welcome aboard mate!