Ari´s Vacation in Denmark!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From Denmark :sigh: hehe Ive been over here since Monday and wow, all I can say is wow! and I know where I finally belong. I hope things are going smooth in Dark home, >Ill be busy until I fly home Sunday! Hugs all!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From Denmark :D hehe Ive been over here since Monday and wow, all I can say is wow! and I know where I finally belong. I hope things are going smooth in Dark home, >Ill be busy until I fly home Sunday! Hugs all!

What you are in my country, I hope you like it here.

Happy vacation, and dont run around looking like a rocker.

We got rocker war here - forigners VS Hells angels and Bandidos. And the rockers get ass kicked.

Dont worry - the morans only run around shooting in our 5 largest citys ( mainly ).

I hope you have time to enjoy it here - Denmark are a nice quiret place mainly.

Unless you look like a hormon using tatoo dude. he he - Then be ready to duck for shooting idiots.

I live on small isle on west coast, the nr 2 less crime place in all off europe, quired and kind a boring here - and I soo like it...

The ferry to here goes from nr 5 biggest city called : Esbjerg - isle to look for are : Fanø.

Going isle are like going 30 - 50 years back in time and so nice helpful peops here / quiret and happy.

We got like 8 miles long beach - ½ a mile wide at widest place. And white sand to get in your toes. :sigh:

Oh and water temperature 21 degrees celsius now.

Hishest place 23 metres above see level. All here basicly sand, covered by small layer off soil.

First written about my family here are Viking sea battle for sacred west isles in 1.090 ish.

The record are safely stored in Island - Viking saga´s.

They are free country now, with loads off interesting viking saga´s.

I have 2 travel there again sometime, too study my religion books and old records.

Last visit was in 1992 in military service - free flight - all teritory danish miltary fly too.

Edited by Schot
Removed religious content as per forum rules.

zomgod Ari, you went to Denmark and didn't think of packing me in a box for the ride? :D

Come back with pix, blog...and more pix!

And what about Mcdonalds... does it taste the same there as in the states :(

Hope yer having a swell time dudette, and have lots of great memories.

:P

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
And what about Mcdonalds... does it taste the same there as in the states :D

gogo

Gogo I can say from personal experience that MacDonalds tastes the same EVERYWHERE. I ate at alot of McD's in Japan and couldnt tell the difference from USA ones except they had a couple of additional regional choices on the menu.

Now Coke Cola is a different thing... the recipes differ from region to region... its sweeter in Japan ....

And what about Mcdonalds... does it taste the same there as in the states :D

gogo

Gogo I can say from personal experience that MacDonalds tastes the same EVERYWHERE. I ate at alot of McD's in Japan and couldnt tell the difference from USA ones except they had a couple of additional regional choices on the menu.

Now Coke Cola is a different thing... the recipes differ from region to region... its sweeter in Japan ....

My fav at MCD Japan was 1/4 pound burger, Canadian bacon, regular bacon, fried egg and hollandaise sauce on a sesame seed bun with a potato and bacon pie (just like the apple pie but filled with mashed potato and bacon bits.

Wendy's tho had some more strange things, such as a Bacon burger, thought it would be like back home, a burger with bacon on top but no the "hamburger" patty was made of American smoked bacon. After eating that I had to go back to try the shrimp burger and guess what it was a patty made of shrimp and breaded just like the fillet -o-fish. oh yum- I'm making myself hugery for food I can't get anymore :D:cry:

Gene and Lord, love the info thank you. Ayup, I'm fascinated by the golden arches. No matter how many times they serve me raw food, give me bad service, or horrify me with their food practices, I... dang, I keep going back.

lol, that bacon burger sounds pretty heavy.... pepto bismol time ^^

:)

gogo