Secondary Damage Effect Pictures

Hey guys, I've been working on the damage effect pages on SacredWiki like:

Damage Types

Secondary Damage Effects

With their correlating pages like Burn, Freeze, Weaken, etc.

For the Secondary Damage Effects page like this here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Damage_Effects

I want to table types, materials, and effects, as well as have high quality pix of the effects. Anyone here running the game in as high res as possible and can give us closeups for the wiki?

It would be good to see, for example, an orc with Burn on him with the picture very clearly showing the green glow as well as the damage coming off of him with the DoT (Damage Over Time)

And then a picture of an orc again, with perhaps Poison on him, and then Weaken, Freeze, etc.

If anyone can help with the pix, we can add them to the wiki if the one pic you're able to provide can help players identify the Secondary Damage Effect clearly.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

I've taken some pictures of orcs under my secondary damage effects. You can decide if they're good enough. I'm sure that the pictures labled poison and burn are right, with weaken I was expecting a cloud to appear over ttheir head and for freeze.. I had no expectation at all. Instead I got two visually indistinguishable status effects. (with my weapons I had 75% chance for weaken and 55% chance for freeze, no deep wounds or anything else)

Here you go:

secondarydamage.jpg

I tried to make it so you could cut out the one you like...

Hope I could help.

nat

Beautiful!

Thank you Noka, I'll add these. I'll see later on if I can get closer close up views with my camera settings. But as it stands, you've pulled out the best pictures we have so far.

Thank you

gogo

• 4 months later...

I was running around with my mentalist dragon mage (all magic damage on Energy Blaze) when I saw a new secondary effect aura/animation:

weaken.jpg

I have reason to believe this is the new 'weaken' aura.

If it turns out you need these pictures, I'll try to get some during daytime.

Nathaniel

I think it's weaken, too. Here's a pic of me wearing the brand new, super cool weaken (probably) halo:

weakenonself.jpg

The text I left in the picture says "..speed 50.0%". I had been trying to fight the ghost dragon from the dragon mage char questline.

I was stuck like this until I reloaded. I could only walk. I thought I had accidentally pushed a toggle key for always walk/run, but as it turns out it must have been that effect.

I say it was the ghost dragon. Could also have been skeleton mages (near Terus' camp).

maybe. Kinda makes sense, since they had freeze halo=weaken halo before the patch.

Maybe they just changed the design, but still didn't differentiate...

I wouldn't put that beyond them.

I dont know...with my high elf I dont have any sort of ice damage anywhere yet this is the only effect I can get to appear. Its all magic damage for me and this is all I see...so id say it has to be weaken.

your Arcane HE and my Mentalist DM both seem to agree that the halo in the pictures is brought forth by the weaken effect.

Do you have an Stormite HE you can test with to see if this halo is also caused by freeze? Or what the freeze halo looks like?

That would really settle the whole matter.

I was running around with my mentalist dragon mage (all magic damage on Energy Blaze) when I saw a new secondary effect aura/animation:

weaken.jpg

I have reason to believe this is the new 'weaken' aura.

If it turns out you need these pictures, I'll try to get some during daytime.

Nathaniel

I think it's a detrimental effect. I've noticed that when you hit an opponent and you have some item modifiers that lower the enemies' statistics (for example defense or attack value -%, armor -%) that graffic effect appears, and it's always the same although the item modifiers aren't.

Oh, here's a pic of the stun effect:

stun.jpg

Edited by Munera

Guess you could call this a primary damage effect

I know it's not what the thread is about but I was trying to get a secondary one when this happened and it just looked so cool I had to post it

ouch.jpg

ouch2.jpg

lol, KNuckles you are just going to put me out of business with pix I was working on... you have done an absolutely wonderful job here...clarity, detail, ...what you've done will be perfect for showing the effects!

Would you like to add them to the pages yourself? Once your name gets onto the pages that way for credit on wiki, I can then do formatting to finalize.

Are you able to put them into the frames as well for the pages?

gogo

Guess you could call this a primary damage effect

I know it's not what the thread is about but I was trying to get a secondary one when this happened and it just looked so cool I had to post it

ouch.jpg

ouch2.jpg

Thats awesome! Looks like a person with disco lights shining out of there eyes :agreed:

PS. Nice new avatar

Great points you make there Ash...I LOVE the way this game puts out pix. It's cool, if you just get into a kind of mood, all of a sudden the angles just appear and amazing shots happen.

Helloooooo toitles ^^

:agreed:

gogo

My first thought was that would make a cool avvy :)

I can post those pics gogo sometime this weekend. I shouldn't have any probs adding frames, but with me, you never know :drinks: