Need Ideas on Spending

once u reach a certain point in the game u realize wth do I do with all this money, the funny thing is im only level 26 n I got 4m cuz I rushed to get to the orc cave n made tons of xp n money but what do I do with it lol, and another thing can some1 explain to me how I use the rune master effectively, some1 said u can trade unused runes for ones I need so could some1 explain this process and such detailed im still a bit new the sacred 2

If you've got too much money then I suggest you take Bargaining and then spend to your hearts content then. I never get tired of tweaking my gear.

As for the Rune Master I believe he works very differently between the console and the PC. Which one are you on fallen? Oh and welcome to DarkMatters my friend. :)

once u reach a certain point in the game u realize wth do I do with all this money, the funny thing is im only level 26 n I got 4m cuz I rushed to get to the orc cave n made tons of xp n money but what do I do with it lol, and another thing can some1 explain to me how I use the rune master effectively, some1 said u can trade unused runes for ones I need so could some1 explain this process and such detailed im still a bit new the sacred 2

Lol, just asked myself the same question last night. Where on earth am I gonna spend all these freaking dollars! Like Schot said Bargaining is very effective at depleting your money...espcially if you get addicted :) The runemaster trades the runes you don't need into runes that you choose. The more runes you give him (to a max of 4) the cheaper the price of the rune you want is going to be. It's 125,000 if your trading 1 rune for 1 rune and 500 if you trading 4 runes for 1 rune. As you can see it is a very big difference money wise. And welcome to dark matters, best community ever :blush:

Rune Master on Console:

You trade 1-4 runes you don't want for 1 rune you do want

4 -> 1 : 125,000g

3 -> 1 : 25,000g

2 -> 1 : 5,000g

1 -> 1 : 500g

Haven't played in a week or two but I'm pretty sure those are correct

Also, If you dont have Blacksmithing, You'll burn up TONS of coin with the smitty.

It may seem like tons of coin now, but 1 trip to the smitty could empty your pockets rapidly.

Jet

This is so true..I have spent well over 10mil in under 30 minutes smithing my gear so trust me.. 4 million seems like a lot until you pay 1million for some +all skill then another mil to stick it into something.

All this talk about smithing reminded me to bring up the fact that console players are forced to use the NPC blacksmiths and, therefore, must make sure to have enough cash to pay for such endeavors. Can't rely on a buddy to smith something for ya. Not until they fix the blacksmithing skill anyway.

Rune Master on Console:

You trade 1-4 runes you don't want for 1 rune you do want

4 -> 1 : 125,000g

3 -> 1 : 25,000g

2 -> 1 : 5,000g

1 -> 1 : 500g

Haven't played in a week or two but I'm pretty sure those are correct

I'm thinking you mean:

1 -> 1 : 125,000g

2 -> 1 : 25,000g

3 -> 1 : 5,000g

4 -> 1 : 500g

otherwise I would consider that a serious bug :lol:

Also, If you dont have Blacksmithing, You'll burn up TONS of coin with the smitty.

It may seem like tons of coin now, but 1 trip to the smitty could empty your pockets rapidly.

Jet

It's true. At a few million gold a pop... even a hundred million if you do six or seven sockets...that's like ten percent of your funds.

Of a hundred million.

Creating a network of bargainers is also a huge gold hog. Huge. Get one of those in place, and you'll be asking more members of your family to play the game so they can lend you money

:lol:

gogo

p.s. Btw, fallen1011, welcome to the forum!

If you've got too much money then I suggest you take Bargaining and then spend to your hearts content then. I never get tired of tweaking my gear.

As for the Rune Master I believe he works very differently between the console and the PC. Which one are you on fallen? Oh and welcome to DarkMatters my friend. :lol:

Thanks! im on ps3 :( and well another lil question I had was what is DOT, like for example some1 says match the dot with a monster when killing it, well whats that mean? I dont mean to ask dumb questions but every1 has been new to somthing at one point an time

...another lil question I had was what is DOT, like for example some1 says match the dot with a monster when killing it, well whats that mean? I dont mean to ask dumb questions but every1 has been new to somthing at one point an time

DOT = Damage Over Time. Things like Poison, wounds, etc.

:blink:

...another lil question I had was what is DOT, like for example some1 says match the dot with a monster when killing it, well whats that mean? I dont mean to ask dumb questions but every1 has been new to somthing at one point an time

DOT = Damage Over Time. Things like Poison, wounds, etc.

:D

thank you very much I been wondering bout that, this helps alot thanks again! :ninja:

when they said 'match dot to oponent' they didn't really mean that I don't think.. I think what they meant was to relic your weapon with the appropriate element. Use what they have a low resistance to. Example: poison for orc. Fire for Octaglamus. Fire for skeleton.