Sacred 2 - Blood and Ice

I figured I would start this topic just to get a general idea of what you/us the community would like to see in the new expansion. I would like everyone who posts to put there wishes and desires in here (just keep it clean lol). I mean there are a ton of things that Ascaron can do. I personally have a couple of things I would like to see some of them idealistic some of them not so much. Example: I would like to see at least 2 new character classes and 2 new deities to go with them. I would like to see them expand on the world a little more, not saying it's not big enough just add more to the existing world such as put quests in the Jungle and Wasteland regions. Thoses are the realistic ideas I have. The not so realistic ideas I have are give us an item that lets us take back one skill and move all existing hard points from it back into the point pool. I don't know how many times I got a character to level 95+ and realized that maybe I didn't need Divine Devotion after all (not really just sayin). Who knows maybe someone from Ascaron will read this and some of our wishes will come true!

Maybe they could implement a 1 off chance to respec when you hit level 100?

I'd like to see a section that allows you to preview your skills and predicted damage prior to commiting them.

On the storage I would like to be able to see it broken down by character, so I can see items just for my HE or seraphim etc... When you fill out your storage, I know you can scroll down and find your items but to have them in panels that are sorted by character, it makes it easy to find. Also having the ability to sort by rarity would be useful.

Bring back some of the old school chars from sacred 1.

Have male and female models for each char type.

Well I was looking forward to the release of the expansion but unfortunately for us (what they consider international) people we may never see the expansion. I know they are releasing it in germany august 28 2009 but the rest of us may never see it.......

BUMMER!

Well I was looking forward to the release of the expansion but unfortunately for us (what they consider international) people we may never see the expansion. I know they are releasing it in germany august 28 2009 but the rest of us may never see it.......

BUMMER!

Ancaly posted in german forum (translated with google)

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showpost.php?...amp;postcount=1

Hopefully they finished other versions soon

Community values,

Unfortunately, today is the end of a great era and Ascaron Studio II closes its doors. Many hours of fun and joy has given us the team title with their presents, and especially the Sacred series has many fans found. In this way we also want each of Ascaron Studio II teams all the best for the future and thank you for the long-standing cooperation.

Many ask themselves: What now?

The add-on will be on 28 August 2009 in Germany appear. A small group of developers feilt still in the game and, with recent work employs localization. Koch Media / Deep Silver will take care of everything from now on and also ensure that all multiplayer - as well as online activities will be maintained.

You can send us in this thread all sorts of questions that we will be in the next few days to collect their answer. Our Community Manager pixel from Monday for you and be there to take care of all your concerns.

Many greetings,

Sacred2 the team from Deep Silver

Ancaly

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

in german forum Birne posted a screen with DM-skills and the great info that we can export our toons :)

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=35

dmcfe.jpg

and here some news about S3 (translated with google)

http://www.sacred-legends.de/?go=comments&id=604

The gamescom in Cologne raises at least since yesterday's press conference by Deep Silver few questions for the fans of the series on Sacred. Only last appeared in parts of the community surprised that Deep Silver with Addon Sacred 2: Blood & Ice after the insolvency of Ascaron, and the closure of the developer studio II ever participated in the fair. In yesterday's press conference of the Publishers, from their contents, we learned only today, announced the head of Koch Media, however, not only that the complete rights to the brand had acquired Sacred and the addon wanted to finish, but that already has a successor, probably Sacred possible 3, which was working. Detailed information about and especially what Developer Studio was charged, were given at the press conference, however, not yet known.

So, the Dragon Mage can't have the Blacksmith skill, but has Bargaining as a Tier 1 (in the first column) skill.

This is interesting. Thanks for posting this Chrona.

Max

Too pity there is no Windows 7 64-bit official support as far as I can see.

We have to play it in compatibility mode, like latest patch 1.43

Edited by Spyrus
What do I want ? How about a copy of Blood and Ice sitting on my desk. I've heard release dates in Sept, Dec and Jan. When will the US version come out?

AFAIK, CDV still has to decide whether or not to release Sacred 2: Ice & Blood.

An auto-run option :)

With the camera unlocked (reading that thread sealed the deal for me buying the game, I borrowed an install from a mate and the camera and I fought so much I didn't buy it back then) I play it more like an over-the-shoulder dungeon crawler a-la Heretic 2, WoW etc, rather than a clicker like Diablo et al. So, I hardly ever move with the mouse, I run about using keyboard movement and man, I can't tell you how many times I've gone to hit Num Lock to get auto-run going.

Yes, yes I did play far too much WoW.

Got my copy today (german)...

I hope I can activate it tomorrow-I'll farm tons of sets for the dragonmage for all of us and hope you'll join the add-on servers in one month :)

If anyone need, I can make some vids :)

Got my copy today (german)...

I hope I can activate it tomorrow-I'll farm tons of sets for the dragonmage for all of us and hope you'll join the add-on servers in one month :)

If anyone need, I can make some vids :)

ZOMG please do, can't wait to see moar!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras