Who here has Niobium (Level 200) Characters? (PC or Console)

I'm curious. Game's been out for a while now, and I'm just curious as to who's gotten toons to that high a level, pc, console, mp or sp. It takes a certain amount of endurance, and I know I get bored horribly out of my mind around level 130. Do we have a huge crowd here of niobiumites? Or is everyone having fun trying out builds, getting to plat, then starting out again?

:bye:

gogo

SP is easy, gogo... I have a level 200 in SP, the self-sufficient HE, but that is with 5x the normal XP from quests... Which isn't that fair. I'd remove the SP from consideration if I were you... SP is so easy to tweak, and not everyone will come forward with that information just like I did right now :bye:

I've only toons on pc closed-hc europe

my niob toons:

-level 200 Chrona Lai Bargain/Hunter Dry

-level 177 Seven of Nine DW-seraphim

-level 140 Annikha DW/Bargain seraphim

-level 140 Ordal Smith/Ranged Inquisitor

-R.I.P level 151 Dry

the hardest part is level 176-200........

Heya,

138 so far on MP HC.... same problem as you have Gogo.... I get bored pretty easily.

I'm hoping my 'Archangel' will turn that tide.... but she's in development fase atm.... doing very good actually :)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I play SP and I have a SW at level 176 with almost 750 hours played, but I have only taken boss runs for the last 25 levels or so it takes forever to level up.

With this rate of XP income I should hit level 200 in about 1000 more hours :)