Dragon Mage Set and Unique Pix Request and Listing

wraithking

hi to all,im just wondering can anyone with the expansion ice&blood

who has any dragonmage set pieces post pics of the items please?

I dont mind if its in german I'll translate the writing,im just curious to see what sets look like,

what stats are on pieces,slots etc,so if anyone can help thank you

thanks frostelfguard,thats a nice helm you got there,we seriously need the dm sets info for wiki,im dying to plan ahead my dragonmage(even if the uk release date has been put back to oct 2nd now well according to amazon.co.uk :4rofl: )but lack set info,as you can tell im just so impatient :bounce:

Flügel = wings: so a helmet which has wings attached to it. Like the one Asterix wears in the comics, The roman god mercure often wears such a helmet.

Flügelhelm

Click at other languages 'Deutsch' at this page and you are at the german wikipedia for Flügelhelm.

chrona you have the three normalsets, some pieces from the miniset, and 4 uniquesetparts no way! I'd love some pics

oh my god theres unique sets! you have been busy chrona,it would be so great if you could post the pics

I can plan my dm properly if all set pieces are posted cause I allways use sets, with my sw I used mostly eternal silence with some other pieces(slots/stats were great

by the time I had finished)

• 2 weeks later...

That's great Slevin, thanks for sharing :bounce:

EDIT: I wonder about one thing here, I read somewhere that all legendaries would become really powerful in the add-on, found some of the old ones that have been boosted up?

Edited by Spunky

you spoil us with your set pics slevin :cry: those pics are great,I cant wait to get a translation

to see what were in for in add on,

uniques,legendaries!! all this talk bout items is making me hot and bothered!! ;)

do you think if I held amazon.co.uk to ransom they'd give me Ice and Blood quicker? :tease: LOL

need Ice and Blood,need Ice and Blood,need Ice and Blood,NEED Ice and Blood! ;):bounce:

Ah excellent, can't wait to get the Ice and Blood to get all these goodies :bounce:

Noticed any increased TG set/unique drop with another char then the TG itself?

It's now possible to find TG sets with other chars as well and most of the main set items with one socket got an additional socket.

It's now possible to find TG sets with other chars as well and most of the main set items with one socket got an additional socket.

Great!, it seems that they have fixed a lot of things with Ice and Blood, so much that I almost have forgotten some of the nerfs they are forcing down our throats :thumbsup:

Great!, it seems that they have fixed a lot of things with Ice and Blood, so much that I almost have forgotten some of the nerfs they are forcing down our throats :thumbsup:

Yes they fixed some things but it seems that there are some new bugs especially with the servers, connection and performance. Some have big problems with joining a server.

Edited by Slevin