Hello! I just got Sacred 2 a couple of days ago, and am already hopelessly hooked. To me, this game blows Diablo II out of the water. I never played Sacred 1, but I wish I had if it was anywhere near this good and addictive. I am still a bit confused about everything, and how to properly upgrade my character, but I am assuming my first character will be a throw-away anyway. Well, thanks, and I will see you in the forums! :)

THE ANSWER IS 42 ^_^

lol. Yes, if ever you're not sure what to do you can simply type 42 in the game chat box and everything will be juuust fine. ^^

So glad to see that you made it to DarkMatters jackolantern. Given the recent contest here as well as the coming holiday I'd say your timing is perfect. :)

THE ANSWER IS 42 ^_^

Given the recent contest here as well as the coming holiday I'd say your timing is perfect. :D

Contest:) What contest :) Where! How!

I knowzit..... 42! Do I win now? :P

Meehhh, welcome to tha FDM Jacko, just don't mention cake...

Greetz

Welcome mate!

Yea Sacred 2 can be a little confusing but where would be all the fun if you'd understand everything from the beginning? :D

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Oooh, you might have become one of my favorite people for your SN XD;;

I still use my first character. He's a shiny shiny Inquisitor o3o

Anyways, ask around if you need help; there are plenty of us ready and willing ;3

Welcome, and happy posting! <3

~Jaggy