Hey all:=)

Hi guys and girls if any :=) my friend in norway who sold me this game in the shop said he actually lives on these forums and by your advice so he recommended you too me so your world famose haha not just by google but retailers actually recommend you:D so first and for most its a pleasure and honor to meet you all.

Abit about myself: Real name is george but genmei is my tag Im 26 have a daughter of 9 months, and also soon to be married please visit my short story thread to read more on that story quite cool^^ im an englishman living in norway. I began playing sacred 2 about a week ago on ps3 again pleasure to meet you all:=) see you on the dark side

Edited by genmei

I gave up world of warcraft 9months ago when my daughter came as I was in a hardcore raiding guild so I opted for a ps3 my thoughts was 'games I can save and pause' then I found sacred 2 haha luckily for my game room isnt finished yet so my daughter uses the tv to see disney channel there for no ps3 before 7pm;=)

Hey there genmei. Welcome to DarkMatters. :D

Dangit, I had written out a great big greeting to you and lost the whole post. I had so many tabs open that I accidently closed the one I was typing my post in, lol. God I hate it when that happens. Anywho! Great to see you made it round these parts. Oh and be careful in Key Largo. Those who have gone there have never been seen again... Sober. :lol: