Star Levels and Ranks for DarkMatters

Yay, 100 posts for me! :angry:. I just got a red star and I'm a radon master, sweet! I was curious, what are the names of ranks associated to each number of postings and how many stars do we get for each?

Congratulations ka243!

Ahh, yeah I love the site ranks too :D We'd always wanted to find ranks that showed breadth rather than vertical leap, and these came out nice. The theme is the Table of Elements (LOVE that site btw)...everyone of them necessary, and all of them equally vital to the proper functioning of a universe. The ranks are secret... you'll have to post more to see what they are :angry: However, I can say that at post levels of less than 500, they change quickly, so that new members can have some fun with the ranks.

I'll see when I get home from work tonight, if I can pull up and post at least where the rank changes occur ^^

As well, it was BHJ who did a lot of work on the images for us almost five years ago:

New ranks and pips, thanks BHJ!

:)

gogo

I got myself a custom title and I'm not giving it away for any number of posts :drunkards:

To find out how the ranks switch, I'll just look at others *looks around for posting happy people*

I used to be prince of something.. helium? o.O got this creatrix thingy now though

^_^

and im super happy with animated thingies.. 3 even :drunkards:

I wonder how sick peoples post counts would have been now if general still gave post count..

wow I suck at writing right now, I must be tired :4rofl:

Edited by Erling
Belgium seems to be late with the add-on, at least the english version, If I was playing the french version I would've been able to buy it last friday...

I'm getting my copy around 23th of October.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Belgium seems to be late with the add-on, at least the english version, If I was playing the french version I would've been able to buy it last friday...

I'm getting my copy around 23th of October.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Heya,

same for me.... 23 of oktober... we'll see :pirate:

Greetz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Now this is a really sick thread... :)

Check out gogo's site here on Elements... http://www.rsc.org/chemsoc/visualelements/...ertable_fla.htm

If your interested in the Table of Elements? I have never seen one with such depth. All the pictures associated with the Element are directly linked.

gogo,

added that site to favorites. Thank You for finding & linking. Awesome!

I remain, :)

note: some of those picture elements would make great Avatars.

Edited by Etherian

I love that site!

Ah, cool you brought that up Eth. For a while it was my favorite site on the net. Extaordinary work on the images and being a part of the Table of Elements is just awesome.

Deep magic

:drunkards:

gogo