I have found a bunch of old school games I used to play! I mostly played sidescrolling games I like the levels, the graphics and the time it takes up! And they are fun!

here are some..

Commander Keen (tons of them 1-6 I believe)

Cosmos Cosmic Adventure

Crystal Caves

Jill of the Jungle

Xargon

Jazz Jackrabbit

These are just a few. All of these can be downloaded here www.dosgames.com

I reccomend Cosmo and Commander the best! they are hours of fun!

What are your favortite old games, Maybe we can help find them for each other...

Oh and dont forget Lesire Suit Larrys Old school ones! those were the greatest!

Hopefully we can find games we missed and try the ones you loved too!! /wub

I like playing Elite, on the old Archamdies Acorns. I spent solid days of my life playing that game... probably why I like ogame so much and also Freelancer.

Thats about the only one of any note that I played and loved Sooo much

well ...I have never met anybody who had even heard of this old game...but here I go

Liberty or Death.....for original sega

I have bought 3 copies of this game and 2 sega systems just to play it.....lol ...yeah its that good!

EDIT: for a pc game...I used to live breathe and eat "the realm" it came out when first everquest did, or even a tad before...same gameplay too.

well ...I have never met anybody who had even heard of this old game...but here I go

Liberty or Death.....for original sega

I have bought 3 copies of this game and 2 sega systems just to play it.....lol ...yeah its that good!

I remember u talking about it and playing it forever when we finally ordered it off of ebay.

he would play this thing forever!!

and also it wouldnt be available on the internet.. what about a pc game:)

Woot, I nabbed a couple games from that site :D

I rather enjoyed Wolfenstein 3D back in the day, but I probably spent most of my time playing Civilization.

• 2 weeks later...

This brings some old memoris here are mine on the pc:

Master of Orion2 (ahh I am playing it now am going to be playing it till I die, THE BEST STARTEGY OF ALL TIME) /thumbsup

Command&Coquer

Total Annihilation

Duke Nukem

KKND

Star Control 3

Imperium Galactica

California games

Flashback - the best 2D game ever !

Battletech

Ironman - hours of fun !

I know this is gonna sound odd, but remember I was a little kid : I could only ever get 271/272 with Larry 1 :)

I played space quest 1,2,3 the other day - It still rocks, but all that typing... me :"look tree" - him : "It looks like a tree"; me : "look ground" him : "it's all over"; me : "lift rock" him : "I'm sure I'm supposed to do that"....:D

lol where to start... well California games was one of my favorites too ... especially footbag and surfin :D

other games......

where to start...

Pirates ( the original on the amiga and later on the pc "gold" )

Silent service ( sub game)

all Leisure suit larry games "ken sent me"

EGAtrek , one of the first ever startrek games for me, very corny .. very 8 bit .. and VERY VERY addictive.

civilization 1 and 2 ( and 3 and 4 but those aren't dos games no more )

Warcraft 1 " stop tickling me"

Jagged alliance 1 ( and 2 ) "I forget.. I forget again"

F 15 II and III

credit where credit is due .. MOO 2 /beers spend days and days on that game... ( that is master of orion for the unknowing, but I like the MOO 2 part ... like a screaming cow...)

etc...

etc...

damn there are so many games......

• 3 weeks later...

Jazz Jackrabbit, Dark Reign, Diablo, Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 and its expansions, Star Wars Rebel Assault I & II, thinks thats it

:P

~Doom

EDIT: How could I forget? Lemmings 2 Warcraft II and its expansion

Well my favour games were always Stragegic games. I do like Diablo 2 the expansion the most I played it forever. Then there was Starcraft now that game I was always good at I use to play in WCS(some world star craft thing ever year... Even though I never placed high it was always fun.

Mobghost

I miss games like Baldur's gate, icewind dale and neverwinter night etc .. so much that it brings tears to my eyes. I curse those who invented cheap childish gaming concoles that simplefied/stupidfied games nowdays /cry

Atleast we get a pearl now and then like sacred, oblivion .. but still the true rpg marked has suffered greatly /cry /cry /cry

ponder mebbe install BG again .. while waiting for BG 3 (with a very thin hope)

• 1 year later...

Echo Sector is a fan site dedicated to one of my all time favorite games. Crusader No Remorse and its sequal No Regret.

http://www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector/

When the time for Jessi to become Black Swan happens..she tries to be like the Silencer. Jessica Arnimane code named Black Swan is my girl in Tabula Rasa...she's a spy!

Echo Sector has the music form both games for download..all the music is techno. The No Regret tracks are darker. It is certainly nice alterntive music while playing Rasa, but might fit in with other games and just for listen too

http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?page=12

Black Swan's Theme

http://www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector/...Music/00_D3.mp3

Black Swan's Theme on Rescue and Evac missions.

http://www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector/..._Mission_13.mp3

Edited by Cygnus

Don't know how old games has to be, but here is some list...

Heroes of might and magic (yes, the first one) and second part whit expansion. Second one is not that old, but I remember playing it my old 486 100mhz pc that could just and just run it.

Minebomber (don't know if this is very known game, but really good one.. I remember spending lot of time playing it on school)

Tapankaikki (all four of them), small shoot-em-up game.. really fun. Name translated means kill all :whistle: not bad name for a shoot-em-up game.

All first C&C games

Duke nukem 3d, "born to be wild" :unsure:

Worms, I got this on playstation still and it's really great game..

First GTA, really great.

Well I usually start missing old games quite often. but I have a really good solution to solving that problem, I install them and I play them. :Just_Cuz_21:

For example now I'm playing Conquest of the new world, a really cool strategy game in which you have to colonize the new world (d'oh).

Before that I re-played Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire and before that I played The Settlers II 10th Anniversary, which is the original Settlers II with enhanced 3D graphics. :lol:

Other than that there are games that I like to replay quite often, such as Panzer General (the first one), Civilization (again the first one, though I play more recent ones as well), Railroad Tycoon 2 etc.

Most of them are strategic games as you can see, but there is something else that I miss, good adventure games. Nowadays they just don't make good adventure games like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Sam & Max, the first two Broken Sword games, etc. It's really sad to see them fade away due to eye-catching action games that have no plot whatsoever. :(

Imperialism such a good game..

Wish they could have fixed the only problems with it..

You can get it for free here.

it's legal because its copyright ran out or its abandonware, can't remember which

;)

~Doom

oooh Imperialism. I played it until the disc got so badly scratched that it was no longer readable.

Usually once a year a nostalgic feeling hits me and I take on an epic fight with the computer to install some old adventure game. Im thinking Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis now